Do we need this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do we need this?

Wonder if it really works
icon_question.gif

http://www.blissworld.com/shop/detail/SWI-14/36/

I very highly doubt they do anything. They just want to make money and they know they can sucker a lot of women out of their money by claiming that just wearing those shoes will get rid of cellulite. It says on there that's what they'll do "every minute you're wearing them". So I could sit on my butt all day watching TV and as long as I am wearing the shoes, they'll work? Doubt that. If you have issues with your bod, the only way to resolve them is to eat less, eat healthier, and get up off your lazy booty and get some exercise!

Originally Posted by MysticWolf I very highly doubt they do anything. They just want to make money and they know they can sucker a lot of women out of their money by claiming that just wearing those shoes will get rid of cellulite. It says on there that's what they'll do "every minute you're wearing them". So I could sit on my butt all day watching TV and as long as I am wearing the shoes, they'll work? Doubt that. If you have issues with your bod, the only way to resolve them is to eat less, eat healthier, and get up off your lazy booty and get some exercise! I agree, MysticWolf! And anyone who buys these $200 shoes is a stupid sucker! LOL!
129banner5.jpg

I wonder the same....it's an interesting consept but I doubt it really works on cellulite.

Latest posts

Back