Do you have a favorite AVON fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pretty soon I am going to need a new perfume. And, I need to stop buying them from stores when I sell AVON. I am really liking the Goddess perfume! The bottle is pretty, I usually like pretty bottles. And, the fragrance isn't too strong. The one scent I can admit that I don't like is Pink Suede. I do believe AVON doesn't even sell it anymore, except in the outlet catalog every once and awhile. I think the AVON perfumes are starting to smell better. Most of the older fragrances they have I don't really like.

Honest! AVON is really good but but not for me. Heard the MARK is good..What do they have in good smelling stuff?

Have you tried all the AVON fragrances? Or, is there something in the fragrances that make them unwearable? They are continually coming out with new lines of perfumes. The mark. ones are okay. The Garden Blu is the only one I have smelled. Oh, well, and Hollywood Pink, which I am really NOT fond of but I know some girls who love the line.

The one that they're using Salma Hayek to promote smelled good in the book... haven't tried it in person though - forgot offhand the name of it. (It's new) - I have used "Little Black Dress" and Soft Musk... I also used one in the past, that I haven't seen in a few years... started with an "M" I believe... blue bottle... not "mesmerize" but something similar. I am pretty sure it began with the "m" though...
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back