Do you wear glasses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glasses are something that I have struggled with for a long time. I have always worn contacts. I have always thought that glasses made me look old and ugly. It has taken me many years to change my opinion about all of that. It has also taken a significant amount of coaxing by my husband for me to realize that I actually look pretty good with glasses on. Besides, glasses have some advantages that contacts don't. I don't often take my contacts out. This ultimately leads to my eyes becoming irritated and sore. Glasses are easier to take on and off at bed and such, and really aren't as bad as I once thought them to be.

I strongly prefer contacts, for a number of reasons, but recently I've been wearing glasses more often.

I used to wear contacts all the time. For the first time in my life I actually have a pair of glasses that I like how they look on me...even got lots of compliments so I started alternating between the two. I ran out of contacts and haven't been able to reorder yet so I've been wearing my glasses all the time.

I wear glasses. But so it seems my last pair I think I threw in the garbage when I was doing a mass clean of my room before my boyfriend came to meet me for the first time. I really hate contacts. Whenever I try and wear then I end up scratching my eye to hell. Once I needed my mom to put the contact out for me cause I couldn't do it on my own lol Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back