Doea anyone know where I can find this product?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been searching everywhere and I cannot find one of MAC's new Tinted Lip Conditioners. I am looking for Luella Bartley's Pink Pink To Make The Boys Wink. I called the 800 number and also Saks in SF and they don't have it. I know that they have Trot On on the website and I think that I am going to order it but I really want the other one too.

M5JY12_128.jpg

if you really want it, you could try hitting the phone and calling other sak stores or something. that's all i can think of. maybe pro stores also or something

I may have to do that. Do all the Saks have them? I may call the Vegas store.

I thought this was a UK thing. Isn't she a UK designer? Maybe we can only get it online here. But I see that the pink one isn't available yet on the MAC site.

Originally Posted by Trisha the pink one seems to be available on the Mac site now Marisol x Its been up there for a while but it says coming soon. Part of me wants it cause its so hard to get.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am going to call a few places and see if I get lucky. If not, Trot On will do.

Latest posts

Back