Does anyone remember L'Oreal Sheer Sunwash l/s?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They carry a regular Sunwash but they came out with some sheer shades one summer..Sheer Beechnut,Sheer Sunwash,Sheer Bronze(and so on)Does anyone have this?or know if it's still available?

Originally Posted by allisong They carry a regular Sunwash but they came out with some sheer shades one summer..Sheer Beechnut,Sheer Sunwash,Sheer Bronze(and so on)Does anyone have this?or know if it's still available? I'll check.

Originally Posted by allisong Thanks Cali Sorry Allison. We do not have it where I looked (3 places). Keep on truckin though, someone's gotta have some somewhere!! Ry

Originally Posted by Californian Sorry Allison. We do not have it where I looked (3 places). Keep on truckin though, someone's gotta have some somewhere!!Ry

Your efforts are appreciated Ry
smile.gif

Hi allisong! I *think* these came out in the mid-late 90's. I liked them when they were around and they used to have a separate space in their display for the sheer lipstick line. As far as I know, these haven't been around for quite a while.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by allisong They carry a regular Sunwash but they came out with some sheer shades one summer..Sheer Beechnut,Sheer Sunwash,Sheer Bronze(and so on)Does anyone have this?or know if it's still available?

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi allisong! I *think* these came out in the mid-late 90's. I liked them when they were around and they used to have a separate space in their display for the sheer lipstick line. As far as I know, these haven't been around for quite a while.
icon_cry.gif
Kitty you're right..I found it late 98 early 99..It was from the summer of 98..Came along with an eyeshadow quad called Next to Nothing which to this day is my favorite eyeshadow even though it's cheap..I still have a half of a tube of the Sheer Sunwash so I guess I'll have to ration it
biggrin.gif

They really need to bring back the Sheer shades...unless they think the Shine Delice line is covering that ground?

Originally Posted by allisong Kitty you're right..I found it late 98 early 99..It was from the summer of 98..Came along with an eyeshadow quad called Next to Nothing which to this day is my favorite eyeshadow even though it's cheap..I still have a half of a tube of the Sheer Sunwash so I guess I'll have to ration it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish They really need to bring back the Sheer shades...unless they think the Shine Delice line is covering that ground? I think I've tried every shade of Shine Delice available..They're nice but not the same in my opinion..Damn L'Oreal... they always phase out the good stuff

Latest posts

Back