Quantcast

Does anyone use an eyelash curler?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just got a Shu Uemura eyelash curler and I'm really surprised at how well this curls my lashes, no pinches either! I was using a Revlon curler but it didn't always work right or I'd pinch my eye. The Shu one is only $15, not bad at all.

Reaction score
Hi Kim
I don't have the Shu, but I do have a Revlon one that is supposedly comparable to the Shu. I couldn't live without it! That's like this morning I went out w/o makeup, but I did curl my lashes

Reaction score
Right, its amazing how just curling your lashes can make a difference.

Reaction score
I try to curl them, but I have trouble making a habit of it. Never seems to stay in my morning routine.

LVA

Reaction score
o ... i have the same curler and i've used a lot of curlers in my lifetime (including revlon) but the Shu by far surpasses the revlon

for extra curling power, i like to heat the Shu 1st and hold @ bash of lash and inch my way up to the tip .. .gives a very natural curl that way

Reaction score
I have a La Cross eyelash curler.. and I love it. My lashes are naturally pretty straight so I can't live without my eyelash curler.

Reaction score
I use Shiseido's eyelash curler and I love it. Have not tried Shu, but I heard it's a good one too.

LVA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i don't and here i thought every1 had one ..it's a must for me .... but .... u have so much Mu already Liz so i guess it's okie u don't have 1 lol

Reaction score
I also have a curler. I just can't live without it. my lashes are so straight...

that reminds me of a story. One day, my makeup teacher wanted to do some makeup on me. Everytime she does make up on someone, she asks her what she's used to wear and do. So I said the usual stuff about creams and make up and said that I always curl my lashes. She was shocked cuz : "it cuts your lashes! You shouldnt do that, just put some mascara with the technique I taught you, you wont need to curl them".

Stupid lady!

Did I tell you that the make up she did on me was fugly?

LVA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jayleelah I also have a curler. I just can't live without it. my lashes are so straight...
that reminds me of a story. One day, my makeup teacher wanted to do some makeup on me. Everytime she does make up on someone, she asks her what she's used to wear and do. So I said the usual stuff about creams and make up and said that I always curl my lashes. She was shocked cuz : "it cuts your lashes! You shouldnt do that, just put some mascara with the technique I taught you, you wont need to curl them".

Stupid lady!

Did I tell you that the make up she did on me was fugly?

lol ... personal preference i guess

Reaction score
I've ordered my Shu, and waiting for it to come, but I curl them when ever I use mascara, not otherwise...

Reaction score
Oh my- an eyelash curler is *definitely* one of my staples. If I don't use one, my eyes definitely don't look as open, or bright. I use the revlon brand, and I ocassionally heat it up with my blowdryer, which really sets the curl!

Reaction score
i used to curl my eyelashes until the other week, i realised i needed a new 1 as i noticed the wand needed changing and was cutting of some of my eye lashes
im gonna see if we have the shu curler over here, if we dont ill see how the revlon one is.

Reaction score
i tried shu but i returned it since i really don't see anything special when i used it..i'm using maybelline eyelash curler right now and works good.

Reaction score
Im jealous

Originally Posted by emily_3383 I dont, luckily my eyelashes curl on their own so i dont need it.

Latest posts