Does anyone use an eyelash curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kimmi201 Hey ladies.. I want to buy a shu eyelash curler and i looked on the site and it says they come in gold, nickel, and just reg... does it matter which one i get ..or they all work exactley the same? Hey, Kimmi!
flowers.gif
Welcome to MuT!
I'm not 100% certain, but one would think so. I have this one.

I always curl my lashes, curled lashes help open up my tiny eyes!
smile.gif

I just have a regular old Maybelline curler, it works fine for me ... I've always heard that what's important is that shape (curve) of the curler matches the shape of your eye, so what works best for one person may not work best for the next person. And if you feel pinching, then you are just holding the curler too close and pinching your skin -- pull the curler away from your face just a hair and you should be fine! (Assuming it is a good shape for you!)
smile.gif

I've never used Shu but I hear wonderful things about their curler.

I've been using Paula Dorf for a while and it works just dandy for me
smile.gif

I think that I have a Lacross eyelash curler as well. I used to have Revlon one, but since my eyes aren't really very big, I would just end up curling the "AIR"! Not sure how people would use mascara without an eyelash curler!

A while back I asked MUT members which eyelash curler they most recommended and Shu Uemura was the most often suggested--so now I have one and must say I love it!

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
Hey, Kimmi! Welcome to MuT!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````

Hey thank u soo much =)..thanks for answerin ya idk which one i should get im excited thoo =)...i think i might get it from ebay but idk im kinda paranoid about that stuff cause i never did it b4 =/

I use a Clinique lash curler and I love it. Even if I'm just wearing clear mascara I have to use it. It's great!

Originally Posted by Kimmi201
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
Hey, Kimmi! Welcome to MuT!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````

Hey thank u soo much =)..thanks for answerin ya idk which one i should get im excited thoo =)...i think i might get it from ebay but idk im kinda paranoid about that stuff cause i never did it b4 =/

Please let us know which one you end up with.

I havce a revlon eyelash curler thats pretty good, i dont use it all the time tho.

I've been wondering wheather to get an eyelash curler, but the other day I read on some site that it does damage your lashes over time (duh, i know) so that just turnt me off straight away. I've never really needed eyelash curlers because my lashes come out curly and sexy whatever mascara I wear, I have always got great comments about my lashes! I'm getting Talika Lipocils Eyelash treatment, which has had some good reviews..so in 28days (once I've recieved it!) my eyelashes should look better than ever. I will definately have a look around for eyelash curlers though!

Dannii.xoxo

It's been many years since I even attempted to curl my lashes. I was just never able to master the "art." Got so frustrated that I threw the damn curler away. Maybe it's time to try again, because my lashes are short and straight.

God, if it's one thing I HAVE to do before I leave my house, it's curl my eyelashes. I don't care if I'm not wearing makeup, as long as my eyelashes are curled.

i love eyelash curlers. i have to say though that i didn't think much of the shu umera one. i thought it was alright.

i really like the la cross eyelash curler, it works really well and i like my maybelline one as well.

i use an eyelash curler after i put on my mascara , it works better than curling my lashes before i put on mascara.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't Same here. I have long straight lashes but I don't use a curler on them. I've tried using one a couple times but I have absolutely no confidence that I won't accidently pinch my eyelids with it instead.

Latest posts

Back