Quantcast

Does MakeupTalk delete member accounts? (I got PM'd saying my account might be deleted)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Granted, I haven't been active on this site for years (took a step back from everything when I had my cancer diagnosis, including volunteering as staff here), but I received a recent PM from "Admin" saying that my account was among those to be cleaned up. There's another thread that's stickied on here from 2014 saying that it doesn't happen, so I'm a bit surprised. The place is nearly unrecognizable from when I was last here, but since the account that messaged me only joined the site in August, I'm not sure what to think. (I don't recognize any of the current staff members anymore, but "Admin" does look like it's in Staff group.)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi there. Sorry for that, but I'm trying to let old members know about the change. The forum was sold and we have changed the look and are trying to get non-spammers posting again. So, thanks for posting and asking about it. But since you've posted, I would say you are okay.

Thanks and we hope you'll drop in more often.

Latest posts