"Don't waste your money on _____"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cute_shorty /img/forum/go_quote.gif don't waste your money on the Acne Free kit from Wal-Mart. its supposed to be a ProActive spinoff, but all it did for me was make my skin really dry, break out more(i used about 1 1/2 kits), and now its WAY more sensitive than it was before. now just about anything makes my face red, and it constantly has a red pigment to it, even after foundation and concealer, when before i never had any of these problems Must depend on your skin type. That stuff worked wonders for me and is great in the summer time! It really cleared out my skin and helped it become more even toned.

Earthen glow mineral's cream eye shadows they look like regular pigments with water in them, this is the worst product that I ever purchased. Smashbox lip service palette, they really smell bad. Smashbox lipsticks they offer no coverage.

Its not make-up but don't waste your money on that Pearl Drops veneer stuff you paint on your teeth like nail varnish to make them whiter...unless you never eat or drink.

I didn't realise until after a glass of red wine on a night out, when my boyfriend looked at me horrified...'your teeth have gone purple!!?'. Yes, the wine had sunk into the veneer and made my teeth a lovely red wine purple colour. Took ages to get off also!!! I have experimented and candy floss makes your teeth go bright pink. lol.

Latest posts

Back