Dr. Phil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today, our son's pediatrician was on Dr. Phil
wink.gif
...........Dr. Bob Sears (here is his site: www.askdrsears.com).

I dunno if anyone cares Lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today, our son's pediatrician was on Dr. Phil
wink.gif
...........Dr. Bob Sears (here is his site: www.askdrsears.com).
I dunno if anyone cares Lol

Thats cool!
smile.gif
Now you just have to have him autograph Cameron's butt like Xavier Roberts!! LOL
tongue.gif

lol! as long as they weren't on Jerry Springer

Originally Posted by Jennifer

that's cool, tony!
my friend was on ricki lake.

ha, beat you
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol! as long as they weren't on Jerry Springer hahaha. that's really cool, though. why were they on there today? OH, WAS IT ABOUT THE CHILD-SLEEPING-WITH-THE-PARENTS EPISODE and he helped out on?

Yep!

The Sears' doctor team: There are 3 of them: The dad who is the pioneer of the word "attachment parenting", and his 2 sons. The one that was on Dr. Phil today was his oldest son. They are breastfeeding advocates and advocates of the whole attachment parenting thingy. We practice the attachment parenting with ours. In fact Dr. Sears' books are all throughout every Target. He has "The baby book", the "family nutrition guide", "the breastfeeding book" etc....

Reija loves them to death so we drive about 25 mins one way to have them as our Doctors

He also pioneered/invented the baby sling here:

babysling.jpg

hahaha. that's really cool, though. why were they on there today? OH, WAS IT ABOUT THE CHILD-SLEEPING-WITH-THE-PARENTS EPISODE and he helped out on?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep!The Sears' doctor team: There are 3 of them: The dad who is the pioneer of the word "attachment parenting", and his 2 sons. The one that was on Dr. Phil today was his oldest son. They are breastfeeding advocates and advocates of the whole attachment parenting thingy. We practice the attachment parenting with ours. In fact Dr. Sears' books are all throughout every Target. He has "The baby book", the "family nutrition guide", "the breastfeeding book" etc....

Reija loves them to death so we drive about 25 mins one way to have them as our Doctors

He also pioneered/invented the baby sling here:

babysling.jpg

that's really cool!

i've never seen that sling before. how cute.

That's cool Tony! My SIL has a baby sling, but I'm not sure if it's the model you posted.

OMG, it works well, I love climbing into it
wink.gif

that's really cool!
i've never seen that sling before. how cute.

Yeah...omg they work so well

Originally Posted by keaLoha

That's cool Tony! My SIL has a baby sling, but I'm not sure if it's the model you posted.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, it works well, I love climbing into it
wink.gif
LMAO !! - Let me guess, you're only wearing a diaper when you do this?? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back