Drug Store Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.
icon_redface.gif

I went in there for a couple of glosses and wound up with much more. But I am excited about my purchases.

Here's what I got:

• Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses in Shine City,Cherries in the Glow,Toast to Shine,Shine That Pink,Nude Lustre,Pearl Plum
  • L'oreal Endless Kissable in Mulberry Kiss
  • L'oreal ColourJuice in Cherry On Top,Candy Apple,Melon Punch
  • IMAN Luxury LipShimmer in Honey,Brownie,Luscious
  • Milani Glossy Tubes in Cherry Pop Shine,Pink Punch,Bermuda Bronze,Hot Kiss
  • Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stunning
  • Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil in Night Violets
  • Milani Moist Mate L/S in Do The Mango
  • Posner Lip Polish in Leading Lady
  • Liquid Lip Smacker in Cotton Candy
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Epic
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cherry Kiss
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cafe Au Lait
  • Revlon TimeLiner for Lips in Toast
I also bought two L'oreal Mascara's Panoramic Curl and LashArchitect.And I bought this new product,Posner Cover Creme. It's a concealer.

I almost forgot,the Revlon Glosses were Buy One/Get One Free!!:icon_love

Holy cow, that is a lot of products! You'll have to let us know how you like them -- I love finding good drugstore products!
biggrin.gif

woo hoo! have fun with your haul! don't forget to review them. hehe

Wow, that's what I call a haul!
biggrin.gif
I love the Revlon SL l/g - I think they're BOGOF this week right? I need to get another Nude Lustre, as I gave mine away in a moment of stupidity.
wink.gif
I hope you'll enjoy all your new goodies!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Holy cow, that is a lot of products! You'll have to let us know how you like them -- I love finding good drugstore products!
biggrin.gif
I wore the Revlon Gloss in Pearl Plum and I really like it. It's a soft mauvey plum color with a little shimmer. Very pretty.

I believe they get a little bit of a commission on what ever they sell as far as cosmetics and fragrances go. I paid for everything in the cosmetics department. So,she was very happy.

I thought I was nuts for about a minute.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! have fun with your haul! don't forget to review them. hehe I can't wait to add my comments to the review boards.

People seem to like the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. I've been passing on them for other things but I'll just have to get some next time.

Nice haul! I can never go to the makeup section in the drugstores anymore. I'm afraid I'd end up getting too much, even though I personally don't use too many ds brand cosmetics. I've heard so much about Revlon lip stuff that I think I'd end up buying the whole line(I have a tendency to do that when I shop). You guys got me thinking about making a trip down the street today
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.
icon_redface.gif

I went in there for a couple of glosses and wound up with much more. But I am excited about my purchases.

Here's what I got:

• Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses in Shine City,Cherries in the Glow,Toast to Shine,Shine That Pink,Nude Lustre,Pearl Plum
I also bought two L'oreal Mascara's Panoramic Curl and LashArchitect.And I bought this new product,Posner Cover Creme. It's a concealer.

is thar revlon lustrous lip gloss any good?

how does it look and feel?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 is thar revlon lustrous lip gloss any good?how does it look and feel?

I've only tried the one. Described it above. I like the color and consistency. It last quite a while on my lips. I think it is a good lip gloss,for a DS brand.

Originally Posted by envymi Nice haul! I can never go to the makeup section in the drugstores anymore. I'm afraid I'd end up getting too much, even though I personally don't use too many ds brand cosmetics. I've heard so much about Revlon lip stuff that I think I'd end up buying the whole line(I have a tendency to do that when I shop). You guys got me thinking about making a trip down the street today
icon_redface.gif
Yes,go check it out.
icon_wink.gif
These are really decent l/g. Nice selection.

wow, what a haul.
icon_smile.gif
Enjoy them. I love Rimmel lip liners
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.
icon_redface.gif

Here's what I got:

Oh yeah! Now that's a haul! I love DS makeup too...so I look forward to hearing all your opinions!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back