Drug Store version of MAC Blot is...........!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Press Powder!!
claps.gif

When I first tried MAC Studio Fix I was also turned on to MAC's Blot powder and all thou I loved what it did I couldn't bring my self to pay almost $20.00 for it (fixed income and all) . Then the other day I was surffing the web and found that Black Opal had new product simular to Blot and thought why not give it a go seeing Walgreens carried it at half the price for $9.00.

I am here to say that it was wonderful in taking away the shine with out changing the color of my foundation. That being the case any lady of any skin tone can use it with confidence. I would recommend thou that you use a powder brush instead of the puff (I had a tendency to wipe off what I had on
icon_rolleyes.gif
). The compact is very nice and reminds you more of a high end product with a full round mirror in the lid. Give it a try!

228721.jpg

that's good info to know. i used to wear black opal products before i became a mac addict. i will have to give it a try after i use up the mac blot powder's i have.

Thanks for the heads up!!
smile.gif
I love Blot, and I actually find it's pretty economical for me because I bought it in April 2004, and I'm still not finished with my compact. I touch up about once a day, but not always. It's kind of expensive, but I think it's worth it!

BLACK OPAL also has some great lip colors. my HG is #24 GODDESS

Originally Posted by quelinda Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Press Powder!!
claps.gif

When I first tried MAC Studio Fix I was also turned on to MAC's Blot powder and all thou I loved what it did I couldn't bring my self to pay almost $20.00 for it (fixed income and all) . Then the other day I was surffing the web and found that Black Opal had new product simular to Blot and thought why not give it a go seeing Walgreens carried it at half the price for $9.00.

I am here to say that it was wonderful in taking away the shine with out changing the color of my foundation. That being the case any lady of any skin tone can use it with confidence. I would recommend thou that you use a powder brush instead of the puff (I had a tendency to wipe off what I had on
icon_rolleyes.gif
). The compact is very nice and reminds you more of a high end product with a full round mirror in the lid. Give it a try!

228721.jpg

thanks for the info!!! I´m always happy to hear it when there are drugstore products that can do the job of high end stuff

Oo! I always restrained myself from using blotting powder because of the price, but that is really quite affordable!!

Wow, so glad to know. I will have to go get it from my local drugstore tomorrow since it's gotten so many good reviews on makeupalley.com

Latest posts

Back