DS haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to Longs and bought a few items
icon_redface.gif
:

Magazines: Glamour/Cosmo/Us/InStyle

Maybelline Sky High Curves mascara

Garnier Fructius Surf Hair

Dove Shape & Definition Mousse

When I got home from work, the nice mailman had left me a few items too:

MAC e/s:Aquadisiac & Prose and Fancy

MAC Strobe Cream (just ran out this weekend)

Whoo hoo!

Originally Posted by Marisol Went to Longs and bought a few items
icon_redface.gif
:

Whoo hoo!

Nice haul, Marisol. Don't ya just love the drugstore? I go in there go up and down the aisles, and just go crazy. I'll go in there to just pick up a small item, and leave plunking down $50! I hope you put your feet up and enjoy your mags.

I know! I went in to get some actual household items and ended up walking near the cosmetics area. I have no self control. And, I saw a TON of those Jergens Self Tanners.

I can't wait for tomorrow. During my lunch hour, I am going to sit outside my house and read my mags. Oh how I love the nice weather we are having.

nice haul! i love sky high curves. let me know how that dove and garnier stuff works. been curious about those.

This is the second time that I have gotten the Dove mousse. I really like it. I use it on those days when I don't want to straighten my hair and just want the curls to be defined. I use a bit on the roots and on the ends, let it air dry and IMo, my hair looks good. Does not leave it feeling sticky or crunchy like other mousses and lots of movement.

I ran out of DiorShow so I wanted some mascara but didn't want to spend $22 on it. So, I checked the cosmetic isles and I thought this one might work.

Nice haul Marisol!!! The sky high mascara is actually pretty decent!
wink.gif
If you want something with more 'oomph' like you'd get with Diorshow (thicker mascara, big brush, etc.) also try Maybelline's Turbo Express - love that stuff!
wink.gif

Nice Marisol! I adore drugstore hauls! I know it sounds weird but i love going shopping for shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioners etc..!

Originally Posted by Laura Nice Marisol! I adore drugstore hauls! I know it sounds weird but i love going shopping for shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioners etc..! me, too! the fact everything is so affordable, i don't feel so guilty about going crazy.

icon_redface.gif
:

Whoo hoo!

I LOVE Prose and Fancy! Both Aquadisiac and Prose and Fancy look awesome w/ Honey Lust.
Enjoy your goodies!

Originally Posted by Laura Nice Marisol! I adore drugstore hauls! I know it sounds weird but i love going shopping for shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioners etc..! my best friend and i will spend hours in walmart in the haircare and cosmetics aisles... it is so literally addictive!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Marisol, it's always nice to come home to a little package !!!

icon_redface.gif
:

Whoo hoo!

Sounds like you had such a nice day!!!! It's the little things like that, that perk up my day, especially when you get the stuff you've been waiting for in the mail too!!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves reading magazines. Actually, ever since MUT, I haven't had the need to buy as many, which is a good thing!!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby I LOVE Prose and Fancy! Both Aquadisiac and Prose and Fancy look awesome w/ Honey Lust.
Enjoy your goodies!

Oh no! Now I may have to look into getting Honey Lust.

Originally Posted by Laura Nice Marisol! I adore drugstore hauls! I know it sounds weird but i love going shopping for shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioners etc..! Now weird at all. I can get lost in those isles at the store for a long time.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul, Marisol!!
smile.gif
I love the Garnier Surf Hair, and that Maybelline mascara is nice! Thanks Erica. I used the mascara today and I like it so far.

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice haul M, you finished your Strobe really quickly! x It took about 6 months. Am I using too much? I use it every day as a moisturizer before putting on my MU.

Dont you love those days where everythings seems to be working for you??!! I can never resist picking up the magizines!!!

Latest posts

Back