• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Duwop samples!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a reply today:

Thank you for your request. We are happy to send you some samples. You

should receive them in 4-6 weeks.

Phoebe S.

DuWop

Yay!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I got a reply today:
Thank you for your request. We are happy to send you some samples. You

should receive them in 4-6 weeks.

Phoebe S.

DuWop

Yay!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Me too!! I can't wait to get them. I told them, I specifically wanted cosmetics if possible, other than Lip Venom (etc) b/c I already have that.

I havent gotten anything yet ,its been over a month i believe
icon_cry.gif
I wrote them another email,maybe i will get lucky this time.

i received my duwop samples today. lip venom/revolotion/vernom gloss/buttercream moisturizer/2005 catalog. i tried the buttercream moisturizer and found it to have a good texture and rich. i like it.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I just sent an email to [email protected] asking for samples, and they say they will send me some! I've heard they send out samples of the lip plumper, so send an email and get some samples!

Originally Posted by MARIAN i received my duwop samples today. lip venom/revolotion/vernom gloss/buttercream moisturizer/2005 catalog. i tried the buttercream moisturizer and found it to have a good texture and rich. i like it. Buttercream...yummy! I just checked my post for this thread and they sent me a reply 2 months ago. Still no samples....
icon_cry.gif

my second reply and still no samples here
icon_neutral.gif
i guess they must be shipping out samples like crazy.

i got my samples in the mail today! woo, i cant wait to try them out, they sent me a lip venom, venom gloss, buttercream moisturizer, and revolution... but i think the revolution is going to be too dark for me.

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i got my samples in the mail today! woo, i cant wait to try them out, they sent me a lip venom, venom gloss, buttercream moisturizer, and revolution... but i think the revolution is going to be too dark for me. I got mine today too and got the same thing you got! Can't wait to try them out.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by karrieann At least I know it's not just me. It's me AND you Gwen!
icon_wink.gif

Thats it!!!I say we protest,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thats it!!!I say we protest,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I haven't received mine either, but I know sometimes this stuff can take a loooong time

I signed up for mine and they responded a few days later saying I would get my samples in 4 to 6 weeks.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I haven't received mine either, but I know sometimes this stuff can take a loooong time

I finally got mine today!!!!hoooray!love the buttercream lip gloss.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I finally got mine today!!!!hoooray!love the buttercream lip gloss.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
YAY!! That means there's still hope for me yet.....
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I just sent an email to [email protected] asking for samples, and they say they will send me some! I've heard they send out samples of the lip plumper, so send an email and get some samples! Thanks for posting!!!

Latest posts

Back