• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Duwop samples!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Quoting myself =
icon_redface.gif
!!! I'm still waiting. I did receive an e-mail, though, stating that I should see my samples in 12 weeks.
icon_neutral.gif
Hurry up, please, DuWop! i know, they gave me those same lines too.

It took quite some time for a reply and for them to arrive. Don't get discouraged. I haven't used anything yet....I'll save mine for a rainy day when my tube runs dry.

I got an e-mail from them saying they would send me sample but I think she said it could take up to 6 months so I will wait.

Hi,

I recd 4 samples today:

Lip Venom

Lip Venom Gloss:icon_love

Revalation

Hands To Hair

I love the little packages!!!

Thanks, Nan

I've come to the conclusion that my DuWop samples will never, ever arrive. Maybe someone kidnapped them. Maybe an ex linebacker present day postal worker stepped on my package and killed my poor goodies.
scared.gif
I need a moment of silence, please.

I just wrote an email to them last nite. They replied today saying that they stop giving out samples now.=(

Originally Posted by piyooster I just wrote an email to them last nite. They replied today saying that they stop giving out samples now.=( I wonder why... that is sucky.

You're telling me! I only read the first page of this thread before emailing Duwop. This is the reply I got:

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we are unable to fill sample requests at the moment.
We will keep your information on file should we resume this process.

No Fair
frown.gif

never heard of Duwop .. but since every1 is so excited ... will definitely email them

thx for the info

Originally Posted by Tsara You're telling me! I only read the first page of this thread before emailing Duwop. This is the reply I got:

No Fair
frown.gif

me 2 ... hehe .... guess i was a lil slow in emailing them ........ btw ... welcome to MuT
satisfied.gif

just e-mailed!

I actually got the greenies sample today I put in like in januar before the press releases about how dangerous it was lol

Back