eeek ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new anti-drug poster girl:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/eo/20040715/capt.ae852610316c12b81135c5cd09480b4e
love.courtney.120303.jpg

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow she looks bad! It's so sad that people use drugs. I agree and I don't think I meet with popular opinion. They are not worth it and I've seen them destroy lives.. including alcohol.I think alcohol is the most widely abused drug. I have no qualms about a drink here and there, but when folks start to look like Nick Nolte and Liza Manelli, it's time to quit! Not to mention the ways in which alcohol abuse affects all those around you. Just about everyone knows someone who has died via alcohol-related incident/conditiion or who has been involved in an alcohol-related accident.

I can also speak from the kid's point of view. Alcoholism HIGHLY affects your kids! It is awful for them to witness it's destruction!!!!

129banner2.jpg

This message was brought to you by Kitty Al-Anon

I agree with you about alcohol and destrying people. I grew up with heavy drinking around and I don't wish that for anyone. That is the reason why I don't drink any alcohol today and I'm making sure that my son is not being exposed to that type of behaviour by adults.

Hey Kristina, I'm with you! Could you imagine all the therapy that kid is gonna need!!! It just crushes me! Some people just werent meant to have children!

Latest posts

Back