EL Beatuiful Bride Photo Perfect Powder Duo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still hunting around on Gloss.com - I'm in the EL section & this powder caught my eye.... not that I'm getting married anytime soon, but a 'photo ready' complexion is always a good thing!
wink.gif
Has anyone tried this? And do the corrective colors really make a difference? I really have no clue which one I would need, because sometimes I look red, and then again, all over illumination is always good... what have you tried (if you have)??

Darn Janelle, why didnt you post this a couple of days ago? I had one that was given to me but its not for anyone as dark as I am. I gave it away to another MUT'er (she doesnt know she's receiving it though).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Still hunting around on Gloss.com - I'm in the EL section & this powder caught my eye.... not that I'm getting married anytime soon, but a 'photo ready' complexion is always a good thing!
wink.gif
Has anyone tried this? And do the corrective colors really make a difference? I really have no clue which one I would need, because sometimes I look red, and then again, all over illumination is always good... what have you tried (if you have)??

It definitely did. I think it would be beautiful on your complexion, especially the loose powder. It was quite nice from what I could tell. I was really wishing there was one for DDD skin. If you can find it, I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Did it look like it was anything good?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU It definitely did. I think it would be beautiful on your complexion, especially the loose powder. It was quite nice from what I could tell. I was really wishing there was one for DDD skin. If you can find it, I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck!!
smile.gif
hmmm... might have to consider this!
smile.gif
I have a gcert for gloss, and I figured since I can get MAC here easy enough - that I'd try something else... they have a lot of good brands - so I figured why not try something new?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does the illuminator come out really gold? I saw a pic of it... and it seems like it might... still debating on this!! Anyone out there a good skin consultant? LOL If so... look at a fotd of mine, and please TELL me what I am!!! LOL Would I need the "red neutralizer", the "Yellow neutralizer" or the Gold "Illuminator" (if it's not TOO gold - don't wanna go "disco ball"!) LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back