EL new colour story

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I checked this out today and thought the new lipsticks are gorgeous! I wanted one of each!. The new double ended glosses are gorgeous. Lauder certainly seems to have updated its line, don't you think?

Originally Posted by LindaA I checked this out today and thought the new lipsticks are gorgeous! I wanted one of each!. The new double ended glosses are gorgeous. Lauder certainly seems to have updated its line, don't you think? Yeah, I think so... I was actually on their site before I read your post, so it's kinda funny you mention it!
wink.gif
But I have to go back & see the stuff you're talking about....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One end of the wand has a solid color and the other has a transparent coordinating shade with really pretty sparkles. And the regular old solid lipsticks in tubes are beautiful as well.

is this on their site yet? I'm on gloss. com in the EL section - and I'm not seeing it...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 is this on their site yet? I'm on gloss. com in the EL section - and I'm not seeing it...
icon_wink.gif
It's part of the colour story, Primitive Instsinct, which is on the site, but for some reason the double-ended glosses are not shown at all on the site that I can see.

Do you know what.. i never thought i was an Estee Lauder fan but i realised this morning that i use their loose powder, blush & i plan on buying their Double Wear foundation this week! Those new glosses sound adorable. Have you seen any pics on the internet LindaA?

There are pics of the lipsticks on the EL site, but none of those double-ended glosses.

Latest posts

Back