Ellada Lane - Greek Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone tells me how to list items in a spoiler I will spoil the items.  Not sure I can do the pictures without my daughter's help.

Like this:

Spoiler content goes here.
Or feel free to message me with the list and I'll put it behind a spoiler for you. 

No body scrubs, eye creams or or temporary tattoos from this one.  In fact, no makeup/skin care at all from the first box which I am personally glad about.  .It came in a beautiful wooden box with a latch.  I think it looks like it stained walnut or dark color.

It contained 1) an olive wood citrus reamer (the one thing I might trade because I have citrus presses), 2) an olive wood mortar and pestle (lovely), 3)a bookmark made of gold wire which really needs to be seen to appreciate (It is beautiful),4) a fold out map of Santorini with special notations from the guys at the bookstore, 5)a full jar of honey in a wood box that is shaped like a beehive (the magazine tells you more about the honey and the significance of the number on the box), a beautiful large scarf that is fringed and appears to be silk. Mine is aqua with a gold delicate design on it and 7) a delicate filigree gold bracelet cuff.  I can say the bracelet is the prettiest I have ever received in a sub box.  I think this first box rings authentic and they knocked it out of the park.
  I was very concerned and upset with all the shipping delays and actually got my money back from paypal since they had my money since August 17th and I was doubting the box would ship. I have already subscribed for a year and have offered to pay them back the difference of the cost between my month to month subscription and the annual subscription for the first box.  I think once people see the items, they will get a lot of orders.  Wish I knew how to post pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and adjusted the spoiler because for some reason it wasn't working right. I also send you a PM with a picture how to. Hope it helps. Thanks for posting@@vanstoj!

photo 2 (3).JPGphoto 3 (4).JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

OK some pretty sideways pictures of what was in the  Ellada Lane box. Hope I have done this spoiler right.  If not I am sorry.

Thanks for the pictures @@vanstoj! What a great box! For some reason the pictures end up side ways sometimes if taken up and down vs landscape (system issue). I also added a spoiler for your pictures. I highlighted all the picture file names and selected spoiler from the drop down. Sorry, it's quite a lot to learn but gets easier from there. Congrats on an awesome box!

I think you're the only one so far! The last tracking update I had was from overnight Monday, my box had left Germany and its next step was to arrive in the US where (I think) it would be handed over to DHL here and given a domestic tracking number. Maybe some of the boxes were delayed in customs? At this point I figured it will just randomly show up some day, but it's clearly heading this way.

It looks as if the box's contents are lovely. I am going to suggest to Stavros that they need to work out a more professional way to inform customers about the boxes and provide a clearer and smoother shipping experience. If they can do this and maintain the item quality (and stick to their commitments), they could turn into a valuable subscription that doesn't generate the frustrations that OuiPlease has.

Just wondering if anyone else has received their box or am I the only one?
Mine still just shows label created on the 25th. I have emailed Stavros to get some update. I am doing my best not to look at the spoilers posted as I really want to be surprised but its killing me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went back and looked at my shipping for the box and the box did not originate in Greece it originated in Germany so if it has not left Germany it probably has not shipped. I would be interested to know if any of you have heard anything about what has happened to the boxes. I just signed up for the annual and would hate to think I am going to have to file another claim with PayPal. I don't know why I was the lucky one who actually got my box. Maybe I just complained a lot to PayPal. It really is a beautiful box.

One other person has received a box (she posted on the MSA forum). 
Starting to get annoyed with Stavros. He sent me a UPS tracking number on November 25th and there has been absolutely no pick up or movement on my box. I have sent him two more emails asking for updates and have gotten no response. Anyone else have a tracking number but no movement?

Back