Ellada Lane - Greek Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is based in the UK and Germany, that may explain the price point. While the euro conversion rate is very close, it would be priced around 108 gpb. I'm still very hesitant.

For some reason, there's not one part of me that's interested in this box. With Rzoe, Ouiplease, & PS limited editions, I think I'm just at my max. Now, Greek food, I love.... When I was traveling through Greece, I didn't really fall in love with their country but I did fall in love with their cuisine.

I'd love to see a review of this box, but on their 'about us' page it says it's a mixture of scented home goods, bath and body products, and a range of other products to fit your lifestyle. I'm overloaded on bath and body products. I'd like to see something different. 

still not much information out there.  they have got to be crazy if they think they will get many subscribers with the very generic (and non-descriptive) information available. I wrote to them a few weeks ago and they gave the usual "in days and weeks" they will provide information. nothing updated. 

I signed up for the first Ellada Lane box and also for informational emails. I received this email update today about their third announced product partner:
Giasou (today) from Serifos, 
as we have a couple of more days to wait until your beautiful parcel arrives, we are going to share with you another amazing partner.

The beekeeping family business ROTA started producing thyme honey 40 years ago on the island of Serifos. Continuing the family tradition, in an attempt to provide their children with pure honey, the family managed to produce this exceptional kind of Greek organic raw honey of a unique taste, rich aroma and golden color.

‘We consider raw organic honey to be a gift to us from bees. We are pleased to share this gift with you!’ George Rotas, founder of The Family Beez

Honey, especially from some Islands in Greece like the one from Ikaria have been scientifically proven to lengthen life time and increase health. Inhabitants grow in average up to 90years old. 

The Family Beez Honey is considered 'premium' excellence and has received numerous awards, including the great taste Goldstart 2015 award and the BIOLMIEL 2014 Silver Quality Award. 

You can read more if you like in our latest blog post here: http://blog.elladalane.com/2015/10/13/organic-excellence-from-serifos/

The other two partners revealed so far are: 
Fish and Olive (jewelry and pottery) (http://blog.elladalane.com/2015/09/17/artists-of-the-mediterranean/)  
and
Atlantis Books in Santorini (http://blog.elladalane.com/2015/09/09/atlantis-book-oia-santorini/

I have communicated with them several times and they have been VERY responsive so far. About five days ago they told me the first box was expected to ship in 7-10 days, and assured me: "All custom duties are covered with us. it's all in the price for the parcel."

I'm intrigued and will definitely post here once my box arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
First parcel purchasers received a long email from the owner today; the first parcels are to ship next Wed. Lots of details in the email (including a phone number at which they can be contacted by initial purchasers with any questions). The first box will have 7 items, and initial purchasers will be sent a separate "apology gift" for the delay in shipping. I have to say that I have been impressed with their customer service responses and approach to their new customers, and if the items in the box are as good as I'm thinking (they dropped a hint that something from a small independent jewelry shop in Oia, Santorini will also be included), I will be very happy. Looking forward to being able to reveal the contents very soon!

First parcel purchasers received a long email from the owner today; the first parcels are to ship next Wed. Lots of details in the email (including a phone number at which they can be contacted by initial purchasers with any questions). The first box will have 7 items, and initial purchasers will be sent a separate "apology gift" for the delay in shipping. I have to say that I have been impressed with their customer service responses and approach to their new customers, and if the items in the box are as good as I'm thinking (they dropped a hint that something from a small independent jewelry shop in Oia, Santorini will also be included), I will be very happy. Looking forward to being able to reveal the contents very soon!
 sounds great I am very interested  they are smart to have good customer service not like ouiplease

Interesting, didnt recieve any email (even checked my spam)  and I have been emailing with Stavros, the CEO trying to get status on this box. He was supposed to get back to me last Friday with an update. Glad to see its finally shipping next week. Really am looking forward to it.

Interesting, didnt recieve any email (even checked my spam)  and I have been emailing with Stavros, the CEO trying to get status on this box. 
Hmm, I'd assumed the email I received from Stavros was sent to all initial subscribers but maybe it was just a reply to my email asking about status? In any event, it should be heading our way next week. I'm eager to get it!

Latest posts

Back