Ellada Lane - Greek Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this box owned by the same people as OuiPlease?????  Sounds like the same BLAH BLAH BLAH they give!  I bet Stavros is not even his name.  Good luck to all you ladies trying to either get the boxes you paid for or getting refunded! 

Glad I held off on this one!

Did anyone have any luck opening a Paypal dispute? I am unable to re-open mine, so I'm stuck trying to prevail on Stavros' better angels to do the right thing. But he has stopped responding to the emails I send him. Who knows, maybe he's dead.

If they actually ship this week (which is "the end of next week" per his FB post early last week), I'll eat my hat.

I feel like a fool, on several levels. 
gosh, I feel so bad for you.

I emailed Stavros yesterday as his last email promised shipment on Friday for delivery today. I have yet to hear back. If there is no package when I arrive home, that's it. I will dispute with Paypal. I have been more than patient with him and now I would rather have my $650 back then deal with this anymore. 

Stavros has not answered any of my emails for nearly 3 weeks now. I would recommend disputing the charge unless you want to wait and hope for the best (or unless you're a dope like me who was convinced to cancel the dispute which I cannot now re-open, so I'm stuck with either really late boxes or lost money).

I already filed my dispute and have escalated it to a claim.  I am waiting to hear from paypal.  Stavros has not responded.  The problem is I love the items, but the communication and shipping are horrible.  

So this is the email I got this morning from Stavros. No sorry, no yes it shipped. I am contacting Paypal today.

Hi Sheryl, 
thank you for your email. 
Let me take a look with logistics and get back to you shortly.

I hop you are doing fine.

So this is the email I got this morning from Stavros. No sorry, no yes it shipped. I am contacting Paypal today.

Hi Sheryl, 

thank you for your email. 

Let me take a look with logistics and get back to you shortly.

I hop you are doing fine.
That...is not a useful email. At all. I hope you can get your money back!

It's starting to really feel like a scam. Like waiting out the period of time before it's too late to file. 

It's starting to really feel like a scam. Like waiting out the period of time before it's too late to file. 
I filed a complaint with Paypal yesterday - its says to give 3 days for seller to respond before I can escalate to a claim. Which I will do as I havent gotten another email from him "checking with logistics".

Yeah, Paypal's period of time is much better than credit card.  That's harder.  Such a hassle. They copied and pasted everything from Oui Please in the beginning too (down to the Tc & Cs).  Shady. 

hmm, no box, no further communications from Stavros. Glad I filed a claim with Paypal. Feel like a fool for signing up for the annual subscription.

Liz @ MSA posted that they shut down their website and emails aren't being delivered. She says to process a refund request on paypal. 

Liz @ MSA posted that they shut down their website and emails aren't being delivered. She says to process a refund request on paypal. 
Wow, that's crazy! Hope you all get the claims settled. What a bummer. Thanks for the info @@Saiza!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back