• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the origins deal also works with EARTHDAY coupon (giving you are full size eye cream with 40+ purchase). I want the charcoal mask and a toner, but they are also sold by birchbox, so it is hard to justify the purchase when i can spend my points and get it for free. aww. decisions.

Thinking about the origins deal since it was posted...trying to stay strong and not spend!

You girls are all such enablers! In all seriousness, thanks for the info, this is seriously a great deal!!

I've tried the coal mask and wasn't a big fan (have an entire full size that was only used once sitting in my medicine cabinet). So, I decided to try the Peace of Mind stuff since it was only $12. I then come here and see @@Lolo22 likes it so hopefully I will too!
So glad I'm not the only one it didn't work for.

So this just happened...
image.jpg

I love the Checks and Balances face wash, and I love face masks, especially travel size ones. Such a great deal!!
I just copied your order!!! I'm going on vaca, and now I don't have to bring a full-size mask!!

25% off bath and body works

Code: SPRINGTREAT

Charcoal mask breaks me out like crazy too, not a fan.

I'm resisting the Tarte deal since I have to get my hair done tomorrow and DO NOT need to spend $60...but I think I"m going to go for the Origins one. I can handle $8 and I need one more fix before no buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Off to see what else is cheap!

Enabling advice!! I'm looking for Tarte's waterproof mascara, but not at full price/without incentive....

What's my best option now? Any great Ulta/Sephora/Tarte coupons or GWPs right now?? I couldn't find any, but you all are magical. I'd wait for a beauty.com code, but they don't seem to have it in stock right now...

Well, it's official.  I'm in love with Living Proof's PHD line.  My hair is completely functional and silky and I feel like I got a blowout even though I just flipped my hair upside down and blow dried it (not very fancily, or gracefully, I might add!).  Now, Ulta, come up with more GWP's please!

Edit: OF COURSE Sephora would have it as a sample right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so bummed I missed out on the origins gift wrap as I intended on giving it to my mom as part of a gift. The site was acting super wonky for me with "bad gateways" and all kinds of nonsense. When I was checking out I didn't see an option for gift wrap until AFTER I completed my purchase. I got a confirmation e-mail and everything...but it had seemed like the order didn't go through. It was all very strange. Bummed out about it but I suppose I can wrap it myself =/

@@MissJexie maybe try emailing their CS to see if it can be added on? The worst that could happen is they say "no" and you just have to wrap it yourself!

Well, it's official.  I'm in love with Living Proof's PHD line.  My hair is completely functional and silky and I feel like I got a blowout even though I just flipped my hair upside down and blow dried it (not very fancily, or gracefully, I might add!).  Now, Ulta, come up with more GWP's please!
I'm so happy to hear that!  I'd like to try it and I've had the trial-sized kit in and out of my cart for a month now.  Ulta does have a Living Proof No Frizz Cream GWP, I've just been waiting for something... more.  If I don't NEED something, I'd rather just wait to see if I can stack some GWPs or promo codes. 

I'm so happy to hear that!  I'd like to try it and I've had the trial-sized kit in and out of my cart for a month now.  Ulta does have a Living Proof No Frizz Cream GWP, I've just been waiting for something... more.  If I don't NEED something, I'd rather just wait to see if I can stack some GWPs or promo codes. 
I'm thinking about the trial sized kit too!  I feel like I could buy one of those a month (ish) and be fine.. honestly, you don't need very much shampoo or conditioner to get it all up in your hair (and I have SO MUCH HAIR.. I'm normally dumping buckets of shampoo into my hand.. but this I really think I could ration).  And you don't need a ton of the styling stuff either!  But I'm the same way.  I want more than just the No Frizz GWP... but I also don't want to go back to my Lush shampoo (darn you, SLS..) after last night :/ (now it sounds like I had some kind of an *amazing* night with a shampoo/conditioner line.. and y'know.. I did.. it just sounds like I'm breaking up with a bad boyfriend or something! hahaha)

Edit: OF COURSE Sephora would have it as a sample right now.
I purchased the trial kit at Ulta and used it twice, and so far, I really like it!! My hair doesn't get as oily as fast and it feels softer. Waiting for a deal to get the full sizes!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@MissJexie maybe try emailing their CS to see if it can be added on? The worst that could happen is they say "no" and you just have to wrap it yourself!
Yikes...I thought I'd give them a call since I made the order late last night. She didn't even look up my order. She basically just said, "Yea we can't add anything into orders once they're submitted." and I was like, "Ok, but since this is something I don't have to pay for, you can't just make a note of some sort to gift wrap the order?" and her response was. "mmm No."

Alright then... :wassatt:

Yikes...I thought I'd give them a call since I made the order late last night. She didn't even look up my order. She basically just said, "Yea we can't add anything into orders once they're submitted." and I was like, "Ok, but since this is something I don't have to pay for, you can't just make a note of some sort to gift wrap the order?" and her response was. "mmm No."

Alright then... :wassatt:
Boooo that stinks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

d_201404_s14GWP_lp_hd2.jpg

d_201404_s14GWP_lp_offer.png

Clinique gift with purchase online, the two offers could be combined, and free shipping.

I need to replace my pore refining serum which i love, and this is such a better deal than buying at sephora.

(i'm new to this enablers thread, so not sure if this is truly a good deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back