End Spam !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i don't know about you GUYS, but I am tired of my inbox being filled with spam. They say click on the remove links that are required by law but if you do that then they know the email address is a good one so they can sell it to some other spammer. Can't win, well not quite.

We can forward spam to the federal government and if they get enough complaints they are going to get as sick and tired of it as we are and maybe then they will do something to stop it.

Here is the email address, you have to "FORWARD" the spam email to the following email address and as I said maybe they will get sick of so many people sending in all spam they WILL DO SOMETHING.

Forward all your spam emails to the [email protected]

Second forward this email to all your friends so they can forward their spam emails too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* i don't know about you GUYS, but I am tired of my inbox being filled with spam. They say click on the remove links that are required by law but if you do that then they know the email address is a good one so they can sell it to some other spammer. Can't win, well not quite.

We can forward spam to the federal government and if they get enough complaints they are going to get as sick and tired of it as we are and maybe then they will do something to stop it.

Here is the email address, you have to "FORWARD" the spam email to the following email address and as I said maybe they will get sick of so many people sending in all spam they WILL DO SOMETHING.

Second forward this email to all your friends so they can forward their spam emails too.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info,spam sucks
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

i don't know about you GUYS, but I am tired of my inbox being filled with spam. They say click on the remove links that are required by law but if you do that then they know the email address is a good one so they can sell it to some other spammer. Can't win, well not quite.

smile.gif

#1 rule, never reply to spam and say "REMOVE" or "UNSUBSCRIBE"

SPAM!!
icon_twisted.gif
Hate them thanks for posting Karen...and Tony for ur Advice...

Latest posts

Back