Quantcast

endless hours o fun with the elouai doll maker

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
Oh God Halo, I've been playing with this for weeks! Isn't it addicting? Question, I have one saved in paint but how did you paste it here?

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i have spent *way* too much time farting around with making various little dolls. the site doesnt let you save them directly, but you can save them by hitting the 'print screen' key and pasting it into ms paint.
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/haloinrverse/doll.bmp

 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
i have it hosted at http://photobucket.com/the account is free and there is a ton of storage space. i have 48 pics hosted there. under each hosted pic they even give you an address to each specific page, and an img tag, so you can just cut it and paste it in if you dont know html.

 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
aww! if you do print screen and paste the whole thing into paint, crop it just around the background of the doll. cut and paste that into a new paint file. thats what i did, anyway to get it that size.


my new project is to make the most hideous doll possible. lol.

 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
Thanks I'll try that.

OK, I'm gonna make a doll on crack! LOL

Originally Posted by haloinrverse aww! if you do print screen and paste the whole thing into paint, crop it just around the background of the doll. cut and paste that into a new paint file. thats what i did, anyway to get it that size.

my new project is to make the most hideous doll possible. lol.

 
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I love making dollies! Thanks for sharing this! hehe... yet another dollie site for me to become addicted to.......... I'll post some of my dollies later.


 
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
How do you save one that's animated? I made a super cute one that's animated but it will only let me save the top (animated) layer. The print screen thing doesn't work with animated images.
I'm so computer illiterate it's really sad.... That final animation is what really makes the dollie complete.... HELP!

 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
I tried too


I guess you can't with animated.

Originally Posted by MysticWolf How do you save one that's animated? I made a super cute one that's animated but it will only let me save the top (animated) layer. The print screen thing doesn't work with animated images.
I'm so computer illiterate it's really sad.... That final animation is what really makes the dollie complete.... HELP!
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
I am usually pretty ok at this graphics saving stuff and I cannot seem to save the ANIMATED ones. If I figure it out, I'll tell. So far MyEditor and Photobucket arent' buying it in its complete form. I think it has to do with creating multiple layers and that you have to save the picture as one layer. It needs to be saved (if animated and multi-layered) to a program like PaintShop Pro. I'll see if I can do it later. I had fun making a really ugly girl with a beard and wings. I even gave her a mullet. Fun stuff, Halo! Tks.

 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
since you cant just right click and save the pic, i dont think there is any way to save it as an animated image. the print screen key just takes a snap shot. i dont know of any progs that would do it.


 
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
They've added this to www.thedollpalace.com! Just scroll down to "candy doll maker" (or something like that; forgive my short memory! I know it has the word candy in it.....) You still can't save animated images, but it's a lot easier to save the full-sized image! I couldn't get it big enough before with the "print screen" and pasting it into ms paint thing.... but using the doll maker from Doll Palace, it saves it the bigger size automatically! Here is my first lovely creation (based on me of course! So even though ya'll haven't seen an actual pic of me, this will give you a tiny idea of what I look like! well; sort of......
)



 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by MysticWolf They've added this to www.thedollpalace.com! Just scroll down to "candy doll maker" (or something like that; forgive my short memory! I know it has the word candy in it.....) You still can't save animated images, but it's a lot easier to save the full-sized image! I couldn't get it big enough before with the "print screen" and pasting it into ms paint thing.... but using the doll maker from Doll Palace, it saves it the bigger size automatically! Here is my first lovely creation (based on me of course! So even though ya'll haven't seen an actual pic of me, this will give you a tiny idea of what I look like! well; sort of......
)


adorable! Thanks for the tip.
 

Latest posts

Top