English and Irish Roses.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont like to brag but we English and Irish women are world known for our lovely soft skin and complexions. In fact, lots of very rich women from around the world come to the British isles and most of all, to Ireland to "take in the air" to their complexions.

We are very lucky because the islands are surrounded by water , are green and fertile and so this is why women from dryer climates like to stay here.

Fortunately, we live here all the time but we dont take this for granted.

We are not called English / Irish roses for nothing , we are a mixed bunch here and are a mix of celt, saxon and viking et all.

If you want a really natural skin care routine then buy bottled water from the Welsh valleys or from Tipperary and use Liz Earle skincare.

Hey, my blood is Irish/English and im proud of it.

ITS IN THE GENES ! (oops blimey ! Matron lol )

http://www.lizearle.com/lizearle/

I ended up placing on order on Liz Earle's site. I got a sample size trial set for my skin type combo/oily. I've been using the products for the past week now and I LOVE them. My skin is so smooth and breakout free. Thanks again for the info Donnamaryuk! I actually just placed my 2nd order and ordered the full size product of the cleanser and it comes with small sizes of the facial mist and moisturizer which will last me a while.

Latest posts

Back