Quantcast

Ever finish an entire lipgloss?!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've gone through several of my Covergirl lipslicks... although I still have 1 or 2 floating around here with just a bit left that I'll just keep on my dresser for a quick app. in the AM before I run out the door. My new one is always in my bag. I've been using this for awhile... so I'm always going through whole tubes.

Reaction score
2 years ago, i was on a "use it up" challenge & actually finished a L'Oreal lipgloss. it forced myself to keep it in my pocket & constantly reapplied throughout the day. it took about 2 weeks before it was completely gone & a crowing moment for me.
of course, i haven't done it since, but another challenge could change that.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Mine was MAC C-Thru and it took about 9 mos I think not being applied every day.

Reaction score
I think the last one I used up was MAC Little VI Lustreglass.

I've also used up Hard Candy Pop, Trucco Sugar Sugar, & MAC Lovechild.

I can't recall how long it took me to use them up, though.

Reaction score
I've only used up one lipgloss, and it was one of those click pen type glosses from Naturistics. I don't recall how long it took or how often I used it as this was 2-3 years ago.

Reaction score
I don't use lipglosses much but i have used up 1 lipstick & it took about 4 months of applying it every day. It was L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast. It was a HG for me but those silly people over at L'Oreal have decided to discontinue it

Reaction score
mine was MAC Lust and Lovechild.

That happened way before my makeup craze period, now i have too many lippies to last me months if i wear a different one everyday.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you ever finished an entire lipgloss? I have almost finished lipsticks,but not lipgloss,because I have way too many

Reaction score
I almost finished a Revlon lipgloss, but it was discontinued before I could finish it, so I have been preserving it. However that has recently changed since I found an exact dupe of the color in a Prestige lipgloss.

I like the idea of a "finish it challenge!"

Reaction score
Hi,

Honestly, I can't say that I have finished one completely.

Reaction score
I have. When I first started wearing makeup I only had a few and so they were used up faster than now.

Reaction score
i`ve finished one of my AVON glazewear glosses as well. but i`m addicted to CarMex lip balm. (the one you can squeeze out of the tube) i think i`m on my 5th tube. i`ve lost count. it makes my lips incredibly soft and smooth.

Reaction score
I've finished several glosses, especially my staples such as; Maybelline lippolish in nude flash, nuetrogena moisturshine in glimmer, and L'Oreal glam shines when they were still around. Oh when I was in 9th and 10th grade I was known for finishing up those rolly glosses within a month. Now I'm that way with mascara.

Latest posts