Ever finish an entire lipgloss?!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, but that's because I'm such a junkie I keep buying more and more and have so many in rotation that I can never finish any of them. I probably have 6 or 7 in my purse right now.

I don't think I've ever finished a bottle of nail polish either.

I've finished one of the Avon Glazewear glosses also but I've never finished any of the others.

More than one actually. I finised two Almay glosses, and two Wet and Wild glosses

I haven't yet, but I think I'm going to have to buy a back up of my Revlon Super Lustrous gloss, because it's getting empty. I've never finished a lipstick either, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish my MAC viva glam VI.

Philosophy mimosa. Well, as much as I could squeeze out of the tube <g>

No...I almost always lose anything before I can use it up
smile.gif

No, never and I only replace a lip gloss when I lose it due to the fact that I can never finish it.. Or remember to wear it.

I've had one go funky on me, had to throw it out.

Had another get kinda dry and goopy, especially after the wand couldn't reach the last bits on the side... so I guess that kinda counts.

I've been thinking about "finishing" things recently. I have some spring/summer staples that I was so close to finishing this past season. Oh well, I can start them up again this coming spring and I will definitely polish them off.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you ever finished an entire lipgloss? Yes, many, many, many times

A long time ago I finished a frosty colored Juicy Tube. Ive almost finished an Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in a similiar frosty color lol.

Other than that, nope, I have soo many lipglosses now most are over half full! And I carry about 8 in my purse too lol, I think most of the weight in my purse is from that lol. Ive never finished a lipstick, my favorite is MAC Brew and Im afraid to finish it because its LE...

yup a clear rimmel gloss and a light pinkish from the gap believe it or not. and i too can attribute the weight of my purse to lg!

i've gotten to the point where its JUST ABOUT TO FINISH and then i fall in love with a new color, or refuse to throw mine away and just keep it for the sake of scrapping that last tid bit out.

Latest posts

Back