Excited new member

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just recently discovered this awesome place and had to sign up. 

A bit about myself, I am a wife and mom of one. I love being with my family and friends and they are a driving force in my life. I am also makeup and fashion enthusiast and love talking about it, blogging about it and making videos. Despite my love for makeup and beauty, (I know that as cheesy as this may sound, I find it to be just as true), and that is, as fun as makeup is, and how it can enhance ones looks, true beauty is what is inside, nurture that and be confident in yourself and that beauty will shine through. And that is the most important thing any of us can remember for ourselves and share with others.

I am excited to dive into this site and get to meet people, learn new tips and tricks, and maybe offer help where I can. 

​
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE]​

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts

Back