Exciting News for Laura!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so my aunt's husbands sister (still with me!) is an MA for Chanel in New York. I'm not entirely sure where she's based but anyway she's coming back to Ireland for a holiday in 3 weeks time & she told my aunt that she has a big bag full of chanel make up & skincare for her & she got her some shoes too.

When my aunt told me i was like "AAAAHHH, i am so raiding your make up bag when she comes over". Do you wanna know what my aunt said.. "You can have ALL the cosmetics Laura because i'm not a huge make up fan".. I nearly fell off my chair last night when she told me.

Anyway i just wanted to share my story. I can't wait for her SIL to come over now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok so my aunt's husbands sister (still with me!) is an MA for Chanel in New York. I'm not entirely sure where she's based but anyway she's coming back to Ireland for a holiday in 3 weeks time & she told my aunt that she has a big bag full of chanel make up & skincare for her & she got her some shoes too.
When my aunt told me i was like "AAAAHHH, i am so raiding your make up bag when she comes over". Do you wanna know what my aunt said.. "You can have ALL the cosmetics Laura because i'm not a huge make up fan".. I nearly fell off my chair last night when she told me.

Anyway i just wanted to share my story. I can't wait for her SIL to come over now
smile.gif

Woaahh. I´m so jealous. I haven´t tried much of Chanel´s MU or skincare cause it´s simply too expensive for me. but getting it all for free is awesome. I have to say again I´m jealous.

do you think you can get her to give you a makeover? if so, you have to post pics!!! Too bad there are no MA`s in my family
icon_sad.gif

Oh cool! That's a great idea Arielle.. I don't really know her too well to be honest but i can always ask my aunt to mention it!

Would she want to stop at my house on the way!?
icon_eek.gif
LOL Thats awesome!! I need to get some MA relatives!! You better post pics!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Technically she's not a relative! I really can't wait now.. Although i hope she doesnt bring lots of red lippies coz i don't wear red. Anything that i won't use will be posted here as a RAOK and everyone can choose what they'd like.

Sounds great to me Laura! You will have fun when you get the goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Let us know what all it consists of.

Chanting:

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

lol

Originally Posted by Laura

Ok so my aunt's husbands sister (still with me!) is an MA for Chanel in New York. I'm not entirely sure where she's based but anyway she's coming back to Ireland for a holiday in 3 weeks time & she told my aunt that she has a big bag full of chanel make up & skincare for her & she got her some shoes too.

smile.gif

Ok i gotta stop thinking about it now coz i haven't been able to concentrate on work at all today!! I'll post EVREYTHING when she gets her in 3 weeks time!

Latest posts

Back