Exercise buddies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's see

Monday:

worked out my triceps, chest, a little abs, and then went to a cardio hip hop class.

Tuesday:

worked out biceps, upper back, and a little more chest with a little abs again

Wednesday:

Did 35 minutes on the eliptical, 6 on the stairmaster, 15 on the treadmill walking, and another 30 minutes on the eliptical. I usually work my way up to level 10 on the eliptical with the things all the way up.

you're a beast liz. work it girl!

Originally Posted by Liz let's see
Monday:

worked out my triceps, chest, a little abs, and then went to a cardio hip hop class.

Tuesday:

worked out biceps, upper back, and a little more chest with a little abs again

Wednesday:

Did 35 minutes on the eliptical, 6 on the stairmaster, 15 on the treadmill walking, and another 30 minutes on the eliptical. I usually work my way up to level 10 on the eliptical with the things all the way up.

Okay my update:

I've done nothing
icon_redface.gif
eating a little healthier though.

We've been redecorating our apartment so most of the time it's assembling furniture and rearranging things. But I must try to do more. I guess this is better than just sitting, right?

Anyways will get back on it tomorrow...will let you guys know how it goes.

1 hour of cardio daily, 1 hour of yoga daily, 45min of strength training either legs/abs.

total for july weight loss: went from size 6/7 to a size 4
biggrin.gif

to break my plateau, i have finally incorprated incline in jogging and stair master
smile.gif
and of course, started drinking milk, and taking vitamins
wink.gif

if i can do it, u can do it too!!

go suger! that's the way to work it out!!!
claps.gif

my update - met my trainer at the local university and did the bleachers. 72 steps up and 72 steps down. we did 6 sets.

first 2 sets - straight up and down.

3rd set - walking with hands on hips.

4th set - running with hands on hips.

5th set - skipping steps

6th set - running up skipping steps

finished off with 3 sets of 25 crunches

3 sets of 15 pushups

3 sets of 15 calf raises

i couldn't lift my legs for 2 days and going down stairs hurt more than going up! that's one way to tame the jiggly puff!

Originally Posted by sugersoul 1 hour of cardio daily, 1 hour of yoga daily, 45min of strength training either legs/abs.
total for july weight loss: went from size 6/7 to a size 4
biggrin.gif

to break my plateau, i have finally incorprated incline in jogging and stair master
smile.gif
and of course, started drinking milk, and taking vitamins
wink.gif

if i can do it, u can do it too!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) For the past few months, I have been running about 1.75-2.5 miles just about everyday. On an average of 5-6 days/week. I really hate running and that is why I don't run any further than that. But I really wanna get my cholesteral down. Good luck girls! Good Luck to you too Tony... Running is great it took me about 6 months to build my cardio (1 min walk 1 min jog...) to where I could go 30 - 45 minutes of straight jogging and enjoy myself. Sidewalks did bad things to my knees and I can no more. I hated it than I loved it now I can't do it so YEAH go you I hope you get your cholesterol to the perfect level for you. Happy Cheerios to you
claps.gif

Originally Posted by zinn Count me in please! I've been trying desperately to get back into the exercise thing after being release after surgery. Was a regular in the gym 4-5x a week, swam a mile 3x a week, & did some yoga. I need motivation...HELP! I hope you are doing well after your surgery, you should definitely go into it slowly though, it would be easy to go hard core from the sounds of your previous schedule. I want to get involved with this forum also, I was training at a gym and it became a little tough on my time. I mentioned previously that I had taken up jogging but it impacted my knees terribly and I had to cut everything out for awhile because the pain was too much. I am gradually getting back into everything and it feels great. I am sure you must have enjoyed exercising as you did quite a bit so just try to remember how satisfied you felt after a good workout. Start off at home slowly if you need to www.freetrainers.com is a great website for reference it puts together a whole regimen for you no matter where you have to work out. I am sure all the great woman on this site would be delighted to cheer you on. So take things easy and good luck with getting things going again I will be rooting for you... WOO HOO go Zinn
claps.gif

PS. YEAH Everybody keep up the good work you guys all rock
claps.gif

Thanks for posting the free trainers site! It looks like just what I need to make my exercise routine more interesting and more effective.

Originally Posted by lrigpuekam I hope you are doing well after your surgery, you should definitely go into it slowly though, it would be easy to go hard core from the sounds of your previous schedule. I want to get involved with this forum also, I was training at a gym and it became a little tough on my time. I mentioned previously that I had taken up jogging but it impacted my knees terribly and I had to cut everything out for awhile because the pain was too much. I am gradually getting back into everything and it feels great. I am sure you must have enjoyed exercising as you did quite a bit so just try to remember how satisfied you felt after a good workout. Start off at home slowly if you need to www.freetrainers.com is a great website for reference it puts together a whole regimen for you no matter where you have to work out. I am sure all the great woman on this site would be delighted to cheer you on. So take things easy and good luck with getting things going again I will be rooting for you... WOO HOO go Zinn
claps.gif

PS. YEAH Everybody keep up the good work you guys all rock
claps.gif

Back