eye color and fave eyeshadow colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have brown eyes, and I love purple shadows
smile.gif
My favorite is Urban Decay asphyxia. I also wear bronzes, golds, and occasionally greens. Also curious to try pinks, if anyone has any recommendations
smile.gif

Green blue eyes..I wear peaches,bronze,burgandy,purple if I want to play up the green and greys to play up the blue

My eye color is strange...they're like a greenish grey color. I look really good in champagnes, pinks, yellows (yup!), and cool clean bronze shades.

My eyes are dark blue and I prefer browns, greys. I need to experiment with more colors because I catch myself buying mostly champagne/ivory, taupe/brown eye shadows.

I have green (hazel) eyes. I like to wear brown, purples, bronze and green. I like wearing black eyeliner or violet or bronze. I usually alternate between black,dark green and mulberry mascara's.

My eyes are blue. And I love very colorful eyeshadow. Some of my favorites are green, pink, blue,silver, gold, and white.

I have BLUE eyes and my absolute fave eyeshadow colour to wear is PEACH My fave combo for making my eyes POP: MAC Jest all over lid MAC Mythology in the crease Try it blue eyed girls, you wont be disappointed!

Originally Posted by laura127 I have BLUE eyes and my absolute fave eyeshadow colour to wear is PEACH
My fave combo for making my eyes POP:

MAC Jest all over lid

MAC Mythology in the crease

Try it blue eyed girls, you wont be disappointed!

What colors are MAC's Jest and Mythology? I have blue/green eyes.
I love raisin colored eyeshadows and have lots of them. Also a burnt sienna color (subtle on the red hue) is very flattering for blue eyes. Pair that with a sparkley soft pinkish/peach and you glow!

200banner6.jpg

Originally Posted by FairyRave My eyes are blue. And I love very colorful eyeshadow. Some of my favorites are green, pink, blue,silver, gold, and white. I have to agree on the silver shadow, Fairy. IT's so pretty on blue eyes. I never would have guessed. When it is a silvery color with a blue undertone, it's gorgeous!!
294082_sw.jpg
665018_sw.jpg
594499_sw.jpg
682161_sw.jpg
632687_sw.jpg
657593_sw.jpg

Awesome choice!!

200banner9.jpg

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa My eye color is strange...they're like a greenish grey color.
I look really good in champagnes, pinks, yellows (yup!), and cool clean bronze shades.

Donde esta Mz LaLa? Come baaaaaack!
201banner6.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian What colors are MAC's Jest and Mythology? I have blue/green eyes.
I love raisin colored eyeshadows and have lots of them. Also a burnt sienna color (subtle on the red hue) is very flattering for blue eyes. Pair that with a sparkley soft pinkish/peach and you glow!

200banner6.jpg

I know I'm not Laura but I thought I'd butt in and answer..Jest is a med frosted peach with some pink irridesense And Mythology is a really pretty copper(think New penny,pre human hands)lustre shadow which mean kind've glittery.

i have medium brown eyes, and my faves are green shadows, especially UD urb and acid rain. another fave green is MAC pro golden olive pigment. very dark colors make my eyes "pop" (oh, how i hate that phrrase!) MAC beauty marked and jane clubbing (lookalike for MAC black tied) are my faves. i like purple shadows, but i dont think they go very well with my eye color.

That is why I love the Beam Me Up trio by Rocket City it is the most gorgeous silver shadow on the planet and it does wonders for the compliments
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back