Quantcast

Eyebrow Expert on board!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone!

Wanted to say hello, and if any one had eyebrow challenges or questions, feel free to ask me! I am a makeup artist / eyebrow specialist in Los Angeles, CA.

Happy to help!



"The Model Eyebrow"



Elke

Private Clients | Los Angeles

Mention Makeup Talk and

get 20% off your first eyebrow

shaping.

The Beauty Newsletter

"It's Beauty in Your Email."

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh that is soo cool! Our resident Eyebrow EXPERT! Right on!





Originally Posted by lipstickgrrll

Hi everyone!
Wanted to say hello, and if any one had eyebrow challenges or questions, feel free to ask me! I am a makeup artist / eyebrow specialist in Los Angeles, CA.

Happy to help!



"The Model Eyebrow"



Elke

Private Clients | Los Angeles

Mention Makeup Talk and

get 20% off your first eyebrow

shaping.

The Beauty Newsletter

"It's Beauty in Your Email."





 
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
0
(pressing my eyebrows to the computer screen)


DO mine! PLEASE!!!!
I want brows just like that photo!

 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is soo cool! Our resident Eyebrow EXPERT! Right on! Happy to help! I'm really good in reshaping the dreaded 'guy' eyebrow, or otherwise known as the "UNI-Brow".



 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Naturally WOW ...welcome to MuT Lipstickgrrll, glad to have you on board! I'm Kim from Delaware!
Ok ..my question ...due to years of tweezing (years ago) my eyebrows just don't grow anymore ..is there anything I can do for them?

Thank you!

I've heard SOOO many models/celebrities claim to use Rogaine on the ends of eyebrows and I've heard it really works. I haven't had the courage to try it myself, but if anyone else here can swear by it, it couldn't hurt!
What happens with tweezing, is that the root finally gets completely pulled out (waxing does it much quicker.. tweezing is a softer pull and hair is more likely to grow back.) So, no hair grows if there's no root.

 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Amethyst (pressing my eyebrows to the computer screen)


DO mine! PLEASE!!!!
I want brows just like that photo!

LOL!

I've had sooo many requests to do "virtual" online eyebrows for clients that are not in LA or NY. Hmmm, just HOW would I do that? I was thinking of offering a eyebrow makeover service to those who submit photos. I can then kinda photoshop the lines of a new eyebrow....I do it already for full makeup application.

Hmm... what do you think?

Elke

http://www.makeup.gq.nu

 
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Hi and welcome, just joined myself! Great idea to do virtual eyebrows, hope ur able to!

 
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
0
I work in NYC.....when you're in NYC, is there a particular salon you work out of?

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Welcome Elke & KMEFH! I'mJJanelle from NY - and my eyebrows are horrible! DO ME TOO!!!
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Amethyst I work in NYC.....when you're in NYC, is there a particular salon you work out of? I do private appointments only. I go to the client! I do have an office on park avenue, near Grand Central Station, but cleints seem to like me coming to them. I post my NY schedule on my site when I'm there.
Elke

Eyebrow Specialist

 
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
0
Ok, thanks - I'll be sure to check your site for your NY schedule.


 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by lipstickgrrll LOL!
I've had sooo many requests to do "virtual" online eyebrows for clients that are not in LA or NY. Hmmm, just HOW would I do that? I was thinking of offering a eyebrow makeover service to those who submit photos. I can then kinda photoshop the lines of a new eyebrow....I do it already for full makeup application.

Hmm... what do you think?

Elke

http://www.makeup.gq.nu

what a cool idea!!! you should definitely try this!!!!!
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
a question (sorry for being nosy *gg*). your name sounds very german. where you born in a german-speaking country?

 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Arielle a question (sorry for being nosy *gg*). your name sounds very german. where you born in a german-speaking country? Yep! Born in Munich, Germany, grew up in California!!
Danke!

Elke

 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT!
do you thread? i gave up on waxing


No sorry! I would love to learn though!
Elke

 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
It's done!

Okay! the first one to email/IM me with the url link and $ of the online eyebrow makeover gets one free! Let's see if this works!

elke

click here!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
While we love our new engergetic users, just be careful, this post might be construed as SPAM. Purposely directing users to your site, will be taken this way.

Make sure you read the rules here and put your site in your signature. TO edit your signature click here





Originally Posted by lipstickgrrll

It's done!
Okay! the first one to email/IM me with the url link and $ of the online eyebrow makeover gets one free! Let's see if this works!

elke

click here!





 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) While we love our new engergetic users, just be careful, this post might be construed as SPAM. Purposely directing users to your site, will be taken this way.
Make sure you read the rules here and put your site in your signature. TO edit your signature click here

No prob! I had a signature, but it wasn't showing up. I think I fixed it now though...

*fingers crossed..

Elke


 

Latest posts

Top