Eyebrows- What are your favorite products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found that Bobbi Brown e/s is SUPER for brows. It's soft, matte, and stays on.

I shape them myself, and just regularly pluck strays...then I brush them with a soft toothbrush reserved for eyebrows only, of course LOL...brush on my BB e/s, spray a little hairspray on the toothbrush, then brush my brows one last time to set them.

For some reason, powders aren't as natural looking on me as a good pencil. They add color but not enough definition, which is what I need. I'm always in search of an ash-toned brown that isn't too dark (since I'm fair) and my favorites so far are Laura Mercier's Blonde and Clinique's Superfine Liner for Brows in Deep Brown. Clinique's shade actually applies lighter than the name implies. On my skin, it's a medium true ash brown.

I've heard a few raves about BeneFit's Brow Zing and was thinking of checking it out. Brows are the one thing that i really need to pay more attention to. I get them waxed every 6 weeks and i pluck them myself in between but i never ever fill them in. I guess i just assumed i didnt need to because i have dark hair but when i see all the girls brows in the FOTD forum, i'm so jealous!

I get my brows threaded and tweeze the odd hair in between visits.

I like Ruby & Millie brow duo in brown when i do fill them in - it's a bit like the Smashbox Brow Tech.

Saying that, i have a Taupe Smashbox Brow Tech if anyone is interested??

It's been used a couple of times and it isn't my colour at all. I'd say it would suit someone with fair/medium-medium colouring.

I just use some brow gel by Maybelline. I don't pluck or wax anything, although, maybe I should... People are generally surprised that my eyebrows are naturally very well groomed, but I've been told they're very "long." Not the hairs, but the length of the brows. They practically wrap around to my temples.

Has anyone really looked at the ltd. ed. Lauder eyebrow kit? It looks really nice; I'm goingn to have to take a look at that one soon.

no ive not seen it, sorry cant help you there

as for brows i use the 'eyebrow shapers' wax thing, and also do some threading where ever its needed

Originally Posted by Laura Really XOffendr? You've never pulled a hair from your brow? Wow! Oh no, not never. But less than a handful of times, when I was in high school, and I once had them waxed, at the same time they were dyed. I just can't keep track of tweezers long enough to get into the habit. I wish I had really thick dark eyebrows that I could shape up, in fact.

Back