Eyeko Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Eyeko products? They are available on sephora.com, and I saw them in person at the Downtown Disney Sephora. Really cute packaging, and decent prices. I was wondering if they're worth trying.

Thanks
icon_smile.gif

I keep on hearing raves about these, but I really don't know why it's so great.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Has anyone tried Eyeko products? They are available on sephora.com, and I saw them in person at the Downtown Disney Sephora. Really cute packaging, and decent prices. I was wondering if they're worth trying.Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Downtown Disney now has a Sephora??? I've been away for too long! LOL (I grew up in Florida!)

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Has anyone tried Eyeko products? They are available on sephora.com, and I saw them in person at the Downtown Disney Sephora. Really cute packaging, and decent prices. I was wondering if they're worth trying.Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Well, I was talking about Downtown Disney in CA, so not positive about Florida! And, one of my friends tried Eyeko and said the products weren't very good quality. So I haven't bought anything!

Their products are fab!!! and really good prices too!! 

Use my Ambassador code E13887 to receive a free gift with all purchases over £15/€18/$20 at www.eyeko.com

be sure to place the code in the 'ambassador code' box when checking out!!

enjoy !! 

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

xoxo

Latest posts

Back