Eyelash Curler Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Shiseido's but i never use it! Ever since my accident a few years back i've a phobia of them. I really should start using them again although my lashes are naturally curly & long so i dont NEED them badly

Originally Posted by lilla I use Shiseido curler too and I love it. I used to have Shu curler and I liked it but gave to my sister since she needed a good one. She loves it and doesn't go a day without it. I've had my Shiseido for two years, and haven't had to change the pad yet. It's so good, definitely worth the price. I'm just so tempted by the color of the Shu one, that's the only reason I want to get the Shu.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i heard shiseido's much better than shu's! i couldn't find it anywhere, though. i think i might order it online now...
EDIT: are you asian? i'm scared it might not fit my eye shape because i'm not.

I've only tried the Shiseido, haven't tried Shu (but that black nickel one is just beautiful).I'm caucasian.

Hi, what about trying one of the heated eyelash curler's that you use after applying mascara whilst it's still wet. You can curl the lash with the heat and just curl the outside corner's of your lashes for extra definition. They are relativley cheap and its no bigger than a mascara wand.It heats up in less than 60 seconds. Much easier than clamping lashes especially for sensitive eyes.

ps, Kate Moss loves Eyecurl which was featured in Glamour magazine.

I have the Ultima II curler (non-heated) and it's GREAT!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LMAO! Ok, nevermind, I juts ordered the Black Nickel Shu Uemura ones... YAY! I couldn't help it!! Once I actually saw them I was like WHOA!! I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!!
Very sleek and gorgeous!

I'll take pics when they get here...

Oooo yes! Let us know how you like it, I was thinking of ordering one also
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I hope it gets here quickly though, bc it says that it was coming from Hong Kong, actually pretty much almost all of them offered on Ebay were coming from there... Dunno what that was about, but hopefully it will come soon!!

I'll be checking my mailbox EVERY DAY!

I showed the pic of them to Rob tonight and even he was awed by the black nickel Shu's... He took one look at them and went "SWEET!!"

I love my Mirenesse Heated Lash Curler and I love, love, love my Mirenesse Mascara...
claps.gif
..no racoon eyes and it comes off with just warm water on your fingertips. The mascara covers like little tubes on each lash and makes them look big and georgous! It doesn't clump, smear or create racoon eyes.

Mirenesse is from Austrialia and they come to HSN once in awhile....ladies buy this stuff up like it's chocolate!! LOL

Hope ya'll can give it a try!

Hugs, Pinky/Pammie
icon_lol.gif

I totally will at least give the mascara a try pinky! lol with the way you talk about it how can I not?

I like my Shu eyelash curler. But honestly my Maybelline curler does the same job and it's cheaper. Sad but true.
icon_eek.gif

i love shu's, but i'd love to try kevyn aucoin's (that's won many awards and always mentioned). shiseido's is also great. i think shiseido's and shu's are equally nice, but just have different shapes for the eyes, so see which one fits on you.

I love my Shiseido eyelash curler. Have used this brand for many years. Have not tried Shu, but I heard it's great too.

Back