Eyelashes HELP ME!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you can give me some tips?? Ok so my eyelashes are straight and even if I curl them half way through the day they are back to the way they were straight. So do any of you have any tips I can try to see if they work for me ?All I want is for my lashes to be curled the whole day .I've tryed a lot of stuff and I'm out of things to do.:g:

I'll be interested to hear info as well. I too have the same eyelashes as you and I have a heck of a time keeping them curled.

What has been a lifesaver however, has been the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. That seems to be the only thing that works half way decently for me. I've tried all kinds in the past, and I wasn't sure if all the hype was all true... But I can see why it's a favorite for so many. It works very well. Worth the cost. Also, I hold the squeezing position for like say a count of thirty. Seems the longer I squeeze, the better the curl comes out and then stays.

What you need is a mascara that can really hold a curl. Try to get the Kissme long&curl mascara from Japan if you can, curl your lashes in the morning and apply this mascara, the curl will set instantly and last a whole day!

Is that the one by Blinc, CharmeC? I've heard really good things about it.

raquel707marie, if nothing else works you can get your lashes permed in a beauty salon. It will last about 3-4 weeks before growing out. Not ideal for regular use perhaps, due to the expense and time commitment, but something to think about for special occasions like the festive season, weddings or going on holiday?

No, Blinc is an American brand, the one I am talking about is from Japan, totally different company. You'd worship this mascara if you could try it, trust me on this!

Eyelash perming might help as suggested by ms_sunlight.

I have the same struggle with my stubborn Asian lashes and the only thing that makes my lashes stay curled throughout the day is using waterproof mascara. Some say waterproof is bad for your lashes but I've been using it for years and don't have a problem.

Heard good things about this mascara too, think Japanese companies really make great stuff!

i agree you need a specific mascara to hold the curls. i know the Zoom mascara from Mac is good, but my Clinique mascara does the same job.

what i do is i apply mascara on top and bottom side of the lashes. it's a natural way of making them curl, and it really works for me.

I've got the same problem.

Only thing that works for me are Shu Umera eyelashes curlers, followed by Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream

As soon as I apply a mascara they go straight again.

I tried perming about 5 times but it never worked! Hopeless

Have you thought of getting an eyelash perm? my friend who has straight blond lashes gets them tinted and permed and it works great for her.

Unfortunately I have straight eyelashes and go figure both of my brothers have long curly eyelashes. I had my eyelashes curled and at first they were really curly and as time passed they went back to straight. You could try it and see how it works.

Latest posts

Back