eyeshadow/blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm very new to eyeshadow and slowly getting into it. last night, i was messing around and i had blue, black, and white combo on and then i wanted to put blush on, but was completely stumped. what kinda blush would i wear with those colors? purples, pinks, and nudes are easy, but i'm so confused with those other colors!

thank you!

You could still do a pink blush with that kinda eye, or you could go for something like MAC Blushbaby which is a pinky brown. It's very neutral, so you could wear it with most anything.

I like Ulta's blush in Glow... its a light pink. Not too much - just enough to give you a natural flush, so it goes with anything.
icon_cool.gif

thanks for the replies!

i know what you mean about the neutral thing, but i think it just looks wrong! maybe it's my own personal preference.

maybe i'll just stick to highlighting for a glow, like janelle said!

thanks again!

NYAngel98 - where can I purchase Ulta eyeshadows? I really like some of shades you have posted.

Originally Posted by Amethyst NYAngel98 - where can I purchase Ulta eyeshadows? I really like some of shades you have posted. PBI: you can get ulta shadows at ulta cosmetics.
http://www.ulta.com/control/main

i wouldnt order them from the website without trying them first, because the textures are hit and miss. generally the frost textures are great and the mattes arent worth using.

if you have any questions about ulta, im your girl.
smile.gif

Ok, I'm trying to find out if there is a retail store in NYC that sells them. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back