Eyeshadow buyers remorse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!

I bought an eyeshadow from Origins called "Frosted Fudge". To me, it looked like a shade that was mostly a dark brown with a bit of grey. On the Origins website it looks completely brown. But when I got it home and put it on, it is really more 90% grey and 10% brown. I have not a clue of what to do with it. What other color shadows do I wear with it? I tried putting it on the crease with pink on the lid, it just doesn't look right. I was going to toss it in the drawer with the other makeup items I don't use but I really want to try to make this work. I know this is a bit of a hard question to answer since most likely you haven't seen the color in person. I guess I can use it as a smokey eye look, but I don't know how to put that look together. I don't know, should I just go back to Origins and ask them to put a combination together that would go with this?

I never had such a problem with a makeup item before.

Not that this would help, but I am NC 20 in MAC, med dk brown hair and hazel eyes (green hazel, not the brown hazel.)

Hope to get an idea for colors. Either way, thanks for reading my post.
smile.gif

Back