Face for 6/23

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey allisong! I found a local place that sells Jane Iredale and bought the Amazing Base! Also picked up one of her blushes - Dubonnet. Very nice. Believe it or not, I was matched to Satin - a light neutral shade. This shade matches my neck and chest more than it does my face, but I took it home and re-did my whole look and it works perfectly. I had to use a sheer layer of regular loose powder under this so it wouldn't grab too much. Now my whole look is seamless.

Here's my FOTD:

Face:

YSL Touche Eclat #2 around eyes

YSL Poudre Semi-Libre #3 - Saffron (pale yellow)

Jane Iredale Amazing Base in Satin

Eyes:

NARS Heart of Glass on lid and inner corner (pale icy blue)

YSL Duo #31 - yet again, my green and pink combo. The green in my crease and pink on my browbone.

LM Sherezade in my crease for extra depth. Medium olive green.

YSL Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue #5 - khaki green liner. Used on top and bottom lashline, blended until smokey.

LM Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale in Dubonnet - warm pink

Lips:

LM lipstick in Sweet Dreams - shimmery light peach

Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle - shimmery light golden peachy pink

NARS liner in Hush - muted medium rose brown

Here is mine (I was running very late today):

Lancome Flextencils mascara in Black

Diorskin compact powder in 200

Chanel Glossimer in Almost Strawberry

I'm hoping that I'll get up tomorrow morning on time so that I can actually do my makeup.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hey allisong! I found a local place that sells Jane Iredale and bought the Amazing Base! Also picked up one of her blushes - Dubonnet. Very nice. Believe it or not, I was matched to Satin - a light neutral shade. This shade matches my neck and chest more than it does my face, but I took it home and re-did my whole look and it works perfectly. I had to use a sheer layer of regular loose powder under this so it wouldn't grab too much. Now my whole look is seamless.
Here's my FOTD:

Face:

YSL Touche Eclat #2 around eyes

YSL Poudre Semi-Libre #3 - Saffron (pale yellow)

Jane Iredale Amazing Base in Satin

Eyes:

NARS Heart of Glass on lid and inner corner (pale icy blue)

YSL Duo #31 - yet again, my green and pink combo. The green in my crease and pink on my browbone.

LM Sherezade in my crease for extra depth. Medium olive green.

YSL Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue #5 - khaki green liner. Used on top and bottom lashline, blended until smokey.

LM Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale in Dubonnet - warm pink

Lips:

LM lipstick in Sweet Dreams - shimmery light peach

Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle - shimmery light golden peachy pink

NARS liner in Hush - muted medium rose brown

Sorry I missed your post..Glad you could try it out..You never know with color what will work and what won't..Your face sounded fabulous as usual
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back