Faces for 6/28

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm fresh from South Beach and sporting some new products. While there I visited the Sephora, which is the biggest I've seen yet! Holy Spending Spree, Batman!!!
icon_eek.gif

Today's look is the continuation of my beachy, red-hot chica glam...

Face:

*Becca Foundation Stick in Latte

*Becca Concealer Duo in Latte

*Becca Loose Powder in Ginger

Eyes:

NARS Rebecca duo - light green on lid, med. rose bronze in crease and blended upwards and out towards edge of brow.

LM Sherezade - medium/deep khaki olive used to dry line lower and top lash line, also to deepen the shade in my crease.

NARS Night Porter - black with green shimmer - used damp to tightline in my lashes. Now my eyes POP!

Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale blush in Dubonnet

*Sue Devitt Bronzer in The Gold Coast on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.

Lips:

YSL Lip Marker in #1 - a sheer rosy brown tint

YSL Baume D'Ete Tinted Lip Balm #1 - sheer rosy brown gloss

Chanel Glossimer in Lollipop - deep hot pink - used lightly to brighten my cool bronze lips. This is a gorgeous combo!

* - Items bought at South Beach Sephora

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I'm fresh from South Beach and sporting some new products. While there I visited the Sephora, which is the biggest I've seen yet! Holy Spending Spree, Batman!!!
icon_eek.gif

Today's look is the continuation of my beachy, red-hot chica glam...

Face:

*Becca Foundation Stick in Latte

*Becca Concealer Duo in Latte

*Becca Loose Powder in Ginger

Eyes:

NARS Rebecca duo - light green on lid, med. rose bronze in crease and blended upwards and out towards edge of brow.

LM Sherezade - medium/deep khaki olive used to dry line lower and top lash line, also to deepen the shade in my crease.

NARS Night Porter - black with green shimmer - used damp to tightline in my lashes. Now my eyes POP!

Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale blush in Dubonnet

*Sue Devitt Bronzer in The Gold Coast on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.

Lips:

YSL Lip Marker in #1 - a sheer rosy brown tint

YSL Baume D'Ete Tinted Lip Balm #1 - sheer rosy brown gloss

Chanel Glossimer in Lollipop - deep hot pink - used lightly to brighten my cool bronze lips. This is a gorgeous combo!

* - Items bought at South Beach Sephora

Fabulous as always..I've always been curious about Becca..Haven't hopped on the bandwagon yet though..They're just a touch too pricey for me..My face for today:
JI Warm Silk Amazing base

YSL Touche Eclat under eyes

LM SHimmer bronzer

MAC Shroom as base from lash to brow

MAC Vex on lids

MAC Smut in crease

MAC Dark brown creme liner to line upper lashes

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Midimauve l/s

Ooh you went shopping! Hows is Becca by the way? I hear a lot of raves about the line but I've never tried it. Here is my boring face of the day (I was majorly late): Diorskin makeup powder Smashbox mascara in black Stila Convertible Eye color in Stone MAC lipglass in Prrr

Hi allisong and Reija! Becca is awsome! I heard a lot about the line and was thrilled to see a display at the store. My friends were with me and I redid one friend's face and it turned out excellent. She has very black skin with uneven pigmentation and always has a problem finding foundation, but this line hooked it up for her.

The color range is extensive, like Prescriptives, but Becca has more colors available in concealers and loose powders. I have never seen a color selection so huge in concealers! The tinted moisturizers and foundations all have at least an SPF of 20+, using a mix of physical and chemical sunscreens. That's important imho...

Also, the line is geared to make skin look natural, so you're not going to get a matte finish with her products. Regarding the loose powder - from www.beccacosmetics.com : "the powder allows the natural oils of your skin to lightly shine through within half an hour of application." The only mattifying product is a primer, and that alone won't give a shine-free face. Shine-phobes will probably NOT like this line.

The face that I did yesterday lasted ALL DAY. My concealer didn't break down and my skin still looked beautiful at night. I did blot with facial tissue a few times throughout the day and touched up with powder 1x (I'm combo) and that was all I needed.

The only thing Becca doesn't have is a medium coverage *liquid* foundation. The only liquid foundation available is the Luminous Skin Color, which gives a very sheer finish. Real coverage is with the foundation stick and the concealer.

HTH some!

Latest posts

Back