Quantcast

Faces for 7/14

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
JI Warm Silk Amazing base YSL Touche Eclat under eyes LM Shimmer bronzer MAC Vanilla pig from lash to brow MAC Earthly Delight on lids MAC Coco Beach pig in outer V& to line bottom lashes MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Fetish l/s

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Pretty! Here's mine:

Skin:

Becca Luminous Skin Color in Sand - used as a replacement for my moisturizer w/ sunscreen. Gives the sheerest color possible with SPF 20+.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - sheer application on nose and chin.

Becca Concealer in Latte - for dark areas around eyes.

Becca Loose Powder(s) - Bisque and Ginger, blended together in a small glass bowl and brushed on with Kevyn Aucoin's Face/Blush brush. This brush gives the sheerest powder application I've seen yet.

Eyes:

YSL Ombre Solo #9 (gold) as a wash all over.

YSL Ombre Solo #10 (deep gold-based bronze) in crease, then brushed up towards browbone. Also used damp as a liner on top and bottom lashlines. Followed up with a sheer wash of #9 (gold) to smooth out the color transition.

YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Nars Lovejoy as a wash on cheeks, chin, nose and forhead. Then used a tighter brush for more color on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

YSL Sweet Lip Marker #2 (melon shade) as color base

Chanel Cristalle Peach lipstick

MAC Spice liner

Lancome Star Gloss in Angelique (gold shimmer)

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
FOTD for me! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain NARS loose powder in flesh Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess YSL Smoothing eye shadow in 6 Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in navy black Lancome Flextencils mascara in black Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick




Originally Posted by allisong

JI Warm Silk Amazing base YSL Touche Eclat under eyes LM Shimmer bronzer MAC Vanilla pig from lash to brow MAC Earthly Delight on lids MAC Coco Beach pig in outer V& to line bottom lashes MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Fetish l/s



 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Pretty! Here's mine:
Skin:

Becca Luminous Skin Color in Sand - used as a replacement for my moisturizer w/ sunscreen. Gives the sheerest color possible with SPF 20+.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - sheer application on nose and chin.

Becca Concealer in Latte - for dark areas around eyes.

Becca Loose Powder(s) - Bisque and Ginger, blended together in a small glass bowl and brushed on with Kevyn Aucoin's Face/Blush brush. This brush gives the sheerest powder application I've seen yet.

Eyes:

YSL Ombre Solo #9 (gold) as a wash all over.

YSL Ombre Solo #10 (deep gold-based bronze) in crease, then brushed up towards browbone. Also used damp as a liner on top and bottom lashlines. Followed up with a sheer wash of #9 (gold) to smooth out the color transition.

YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black

Cheeks:

Nars Lovejoy as a wash on cheeks, chin, nose and forhead. Then used a tighter brush for more color on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

YSL Sweet Lip Marker #2 (melon shade) as color base

Chanel Cristalle Peach lipstick

MAC Spice liner

Lancome Star Gloss in Angelique (gold shimmer)

I so need to get some Faux Cils..Are we posting a pic today??
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) <DIR>FOTD for me! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain NARS loose powder in flesh Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess YSL Smoothing eye shadow in 6 Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in navy black Lancome Flextencils mascara in black Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick </DIR> Gorgeous Girl!!
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0


CHEEEEZZZZ!!!!!
It's hotter than Hades here so hair's pulled back. Notice my little escapee curli-q.


Originally Posted by allisong I so need to get some Faux Cils..Are we posting a pic today??
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
WaHOOOO!!! YSL! That's the fleshy-peach matte shade. I use that one a lot when doing faces for YSL.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) <DIR>FOTD for me! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain NARS loose powder in flesh Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess YSL Smoothing eye shadow in 6 Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in navy black Lancome Flextencils mascara in black Estee Lauder Crystal Baby lipstick </DIR>
 
Top