Faces for 7/21

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying out the Lancome e/s from my Nordstrom gift! Pretty. Skin: BECCA Luminous Skin Color in Sand YSL Teint Mat Purete #6 and #7 blended and applied lightly for sheer coverage BECCA Concealer in Latte on circles and ruddy areas YSL Touche Eclat #1 under eyes (waves to allisong!) BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom color. Eyes: Lancome Color Focus quad - used Daylight (light beige/tan with shimmer) all over as a wash, then Sparkle (deep blue with shimmer) in the crease and outer wedge. Also applied Sparkle dry on lower lashline. Applied Blur (light taupe with shimmer) on the inside area of eye and inner lower lashline for highlighting. YSL Eyeliner Moire #1 (steel grey w/shimmer) on upper lashline, blended with a brush for softness. Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara in Black Brown Cheeks: Chantecaille bronzer in Capri Lips: YSL Sweet Lips Marker #2 - apricot shade to add color base Chanel Cristalle Peach lipstick NARS Hush lipliner YSL Lip and Nail Balm for moisture and shine

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Trying out the Lancome e/s from my Nordstrom gift! Pretty. Skin: BECCA Luminous Skin Color in Sand YSL Teint Mat Purete #6 and #7 blended and applied lightly for sheer coverage BECCA Concealer in Latte on circles and ruddy areas YSL Touche Eclat #1 under eyes (waves to allisong!) BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom color. Eyes: Lancome Color Focus quad - used Daylight (light beige/tan with shimmer) all over as a wash, then Sparkle (deep blue with shimmer) in the crease and outer wedge. Also applied Sparkle dry on lower lashline. Applied Blur (light taupe with shimmer) on the inside area of eye and inner lower lashline for highlighting. YSL Eyeliner Moire #1 (steel grey w/shimmer) on upper lashline, blended with a brush for softness. Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara in Black Brown Cheeks: Chantecaille bronzer in Capri Lips: YSL Sweet Lips Marker #2 - apricot shade to add color base Chanel Cristalle Peach lipstick NARS Hush lipliner YSL Lip and Nail Balm for moisture and shine Ooo Kitty..Love your face today..I'm very interested in the Chantecaille bronzer also..You're description yesterday had me hooked..Here's me: LM Tinted moisturizer in Nude YSL Touche Eclat #1 undereyes LM Shimmer bronzer CK Riverstone eyewash(sheer plummy brown)from lash to crease BB Snow e/s to highlight brow bone MAC Fibre Riche masacara MAC Jah Moka l/g

Hi! Capri is great for real PPPs who want a warm glow and not necessarily a bronzer powder look. It's a lot lighter than Laguna and BB Light bronzer and it has enough pink to make it flattering for skin that is extremely fair. I find it applies the best with a blender brush (flat-topped blush brush).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Ooo Kitty..Love your face today..I'm very interested in the Chantecaille bronzer also..You're description yesterday had me hooked..Here's me:
LM Tinted moisturizer in Nude

YSL Touche Eclat #1 undereyes

LM Shimmer bronzer

CK Riverstone eyewash(sheer plummy brown)from lash to crease

BB Snow e/s to highlight brow bone

MAC Fibre Riche masacara

MAC Jah Moka l/g

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi! Capri is great for real PPPs who want a warm glow and not necessarily a bronzer powder look. It's a lot lighter than Laguna and BB Light bronzer and it has enough pink to make it flattering for skin that is extremely fair. I find it applies the best with a blender brush (flat-topped blush brush).
smile.gif
Ok..I'm offically adding this to my wishlist..Sounds like I have a new bronzer..LOL

Here's my QUICK face coz i slept in AGAIN. Thats 3 times in 1 month now, my boss aint happy! Lancome Adaptive Foundation Estee Lauder Amber Bronzer in Sun Kiss MAC Peachykeen MAC Jest (literally flung on to my eyelids!) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Make-up in Natural Buff (trying this out, curious to see if it really *does* treat blemishes-- I'll let you know)

MAC Select Cover Up

RCMA No Color Loose Powder (RCMA is the Research Council of Make-up Artists).

Smashbox Lid Primer

Marvin Westmore e/s in Taupe to contour outer wedge and Bisque (soft buttermilk color) over the lid

Stila Smudgepots in Brown - as liner at the upper lashline and lower inner rim, applied with a MAC 266 angle brush. Smudgepots are great for liner, especially for those who are "liquid eyeliner challenged" (such as myself!
smile.gif
)

L'Oreal Lash Architect in Black

Probably will throw some MAC Sinnamon l/g on before I go out apartment hunting.

Have a great day everyone!

Those Smudgepots really are nice. I have enough liners and liquid liners so I can't see buying one for awhile, but their texture is a little better than Bobbi Brown. IMHO! But Joyeuux, you're liquid liner challenged?? Say it isn't so!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Neutrogena Skin Clearing Make-up in Natural Buff (trying this out, curious to see if it really *does* treat blemishes-- I'll let you know)MAC Select Cover Up

RCMA No Color Loose Powder (RCMA is the Research Council of Make-up Artists).

Smashbox Lid Primer

Marvin Westmore e/s in Taupe to contour outer wedge and Bisque (soft buttermilk color) over the lid

Stila Smudgepots in Brown - as liner at the upper lashline and lower inner rim, applied with a MAC 266 angle brush. Smudgepots are great for liner, especially for those who are "liquid eyeliner challenged" (such as myself!
smile.gif
)

L'Oreal Lash Architect in Black

Probably will throw some MAC Sinnamon l/g on before I go out apartment hunting.

Have a great day everyone!

Watch out for flying MAC pans! LOL!

Originally Posted by laura127 Here's my QUICK face coz i slept in AGAIN. Thats 3 times in 1 month now, my boss aint happy! Lancome Adaptive Foundation Estee Lauder Amber Bronzer in Sun Kiss MAC Peachykeen MAC Jest (literally flung on to my eyelids!) Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Ahh yes, liquid eyeliner is a tricky little beast that one day I will hopefully conquer.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back