Faces for 7/22

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies(Tony& Steve..you're included too
wink.gif
LOL) Post those gorgeous faces..Here's mine:

Jane Iredale Amazing base in Amber(got a sample from skindeepIII.com & this is a better match then my Warm Silk)

YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes(Kitty..What shade is#2?)

LM shimmer bronzer

MAC Vanilla pig.from lash to brow

MAC pashmeena on lids

MAC Bitter on inner half of lid

MAC Mover Shaker in outer V blended into Bitter

MAC Engraved to line upper lashes

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Jah Moka l/g

Hi Ali! #2 Touche Eclat is a pale ivory - same paleness of #1 except it's yellow-based. I use both, though I prefer #1 when I'm looking extra tired.

BTW: nice face! You did some extra special eyes today. What colors are those shadows? I'm not totally MAC-literate.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Good Morning Ladies(Tony& Steve..you're included too
wink.gif

Jane Iredale Amazing base in Amber(got a sample from skindeepIII.com & this is a better match then my Warm Silk)

LM shimmer bronzer

MAC pashmeena on lids

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Jah Moka l/g

Finally my face is done!
tongue.gif

Skin:

Becca Luminous Skin Color in Sand

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - as concealer

BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom color.

Eyes:

YSL Ombre Solo #4 - lavender - as a wash on lid and into crease.

YSL Ombres Vibration Duo #17 - black plum/rich violet - the rich violet is used as an outer crease color, blended in towards the middle of the lid. Also brushed dry on lower lashline to 3/4 way in. The black is used with a very fine liner brush to softly enhance the lashlines.

NARS Kilimanjaro duo - I used the icy peach shade first on the browbone, then brushed the icy yellow shade overtop. Sheer and shimmery, it's a nice contrast to the violet. I also used a touch of the icy yellow to highlight the inner eye area and inner lower lashline.

Maybelline Full n' Soft in Brownish Black

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt Studio The Gold Coast Bronzer

Origins Sheer Berry blush - on apples of cheeks

Lips:

YSL Tinted Lip Balm #1 - Sparkling Praline

Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Dreamy

NARS liner in Hush

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Finally my face is done!
tongue.gif

Skin:

Becca Luminous Skin Color in Sand

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - as concealer

BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom color.

Eyes:

YSL Ombre Solo #4 - lavender - as a wash on lid and into crease.

YSL Ombres Vibration Duo #17 - black plum/rich violet - the rich violet is used as an outer crease color, blended in towards the middle of the lid. Also brushed dry on lower lashline to 3/4 way in. The black is used with a very fine liner brush to softly enhance the lashlines.

NARS Kilimanjaro duo - I used the icy peach shade first on the browbone, then brushed the icy yellow shade overtop. Sheer and shimmery, it's a nice contrast to the violet. I also used a touch of the icy yellow to highlight the inner eye area and inner lower lashline.

Maybelline Full n' Soft in Brownish Black

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt Studio The Gold Coast Bronzer

Origins Sheer Berry blush - on apples of cheeks

Lips:

YSL Tinted Lip Balm #1 - Sparkling Praline

Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Dreamy

NARS liner in Hush

Hi Kitty..So Would you say the Touche Eclat #2 is more a concealer then a highlighter like #1??My eyes are a little different today..Using my new MAC Print out palette..Bitter is a Chartreuse shade and Mover SHaker is a smokey olive with gold shimmer..Thought it would be too loud but the Vanilla pigment and Pashmeena(Matte ecru) really toned down the Bitter

All YSL Touche Eclat shades are radiance highlighters. YSL Beaute created a yellow-based shade to suit customers who are pink-phobes and for those that have predominant yellow undertones in their skin. If you want coverage, use a concealer overtop (that's my application method) or underneath.
smile.gif

I love the color combo you chose! Sounds stunning!!

Originally Posted by allisong Hi Kitty..So Would you say the Touche Eclat #2 is more a concealer then a highlighter like #1??My eyes are a little different today..Using my new MAC Print out palette..Bitter is a Chartreuse shade and Mover SHaker is a smokey olive with gold shimmer..Thought it would be too loud but the Vanilla pigment and Pashmeena(Matte ecru) really toned down the Bitter

Here it is! --Diorskin compact in 200 --Shu Uemura blush in M Amber 85 --Smashbox mascara in black --Stila convertible eye color in Stone --Styli-Style Line and Blend lip liner in Natural --Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

Scruffy beard only for me

Originally Posted by allisong

Good Morning Ladies(Tony& Steve..you're included too
wink.gif

LM shimmer bronzer

MAC pashmeena on lids

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Jah Moka l/g

Latest posts

Back