Faces for 8/23

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying a MAC look for eyes today from the site called Lovedust I think: JI Amber pressed foundation Maybelline Not so Nude blush MAC Bare Canvas as a base Plumage on lids blended up to the crease Plumage to line lower lashes also Whim over the plumage(very cool) MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva GlamV l/g

You look beautiful dahlink! I'm off today *YAY* so no face yet. Originally Posted by allisong Trying a MAC look for eyes today from the site called Lovedust I think: JI Amber pressed foundation Maybelline Not so Nude blush MAC Bare Canvas as a base Plumage on lids blended up to the crease Plumage to line lower lashes also Whim over the plumage(very cool) MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva GlamV l/g

Originally Posted by Tinydancer You look beautiful dahlink! I'm off today *YAY* so no face yet.

Why Thank you..And I'm totally sure you look Hot even without makeup
wink.gif

Here's my Monday face!

Skin:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 in Creme Peche

Becca Loose Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom shade

Eyes:

Trish McEvoy Bronze Glaze on lid and in crease

Trish McEvoy Praline Definer used dry on outer corners of eyes

Trish McEvoy Warm Glow Glaze in crease and up into browbone, to blend the Bronze Glaze

NARS Kilimanjaro Duo - the peachier shadow, as a highlighter on browbone.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Building mascara in Black

Cheeks:

NARS Montenegro cream blush, on apples of cheeks

Sue Devitt The Gold Coast Bronzer on facial highpoints

Lips:

MAC Spice pencil to fill in lips

NARS Dirty Shame gloss

Your eyes sound softly smokey and beautiful!

Originally Posted by allisong Trying a MAC look for eyes today from the site called Lovedust I think: JI Amber pressed foundation Maybelline Not so Nude blush MAC Bare Canvas as a base Plumage on lids blended up to the crease Plumage to line lower lashes also Whim over the plumage(very cool) MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva GlamV l/g

Here I am!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Diorskin Compact in 200

Dior Maximeyes mascara in black

Styli-Style Line & Seal eyeliner in navy

Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's my Monday face!

Skin:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 in Creme Peche

Becca Loose Powders in Bisque and Ginger, blended for a custom shade

Eyes:

Trish McEvoy Bronze Glaze on lid and in crease

Trish McEvoy Praline Definer used dry on outer corners of eyes

Trish McEvoy Warm Glow Glaze in crease and up into browbone, to blend the Bronze Glaze

NARS Kilimanjaro Duo - the peachier shadow, as a highlighter on browbone.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Building mascara in Black

Cheeks:

NARS Montenegro cream blush, on apples of cheeks

Sue Devitt The Gold Coast Bronzer on facial highpoints

Lips:

MAC Spice pencil to fill in lips

NARS Dirty Shame gloss

Kitty..I see a Bronze Goddess before me..Very pretty summery look
wink.gif

LOL! This bronze goddess switched to smokey lavender eyes a few hours ago! I was bored so what can I say?

I removed my bronze shadows and layered YSL's Mono shadow #3 (nordic pink) all over lid into crease and browbone. Then I brushed YSL's duo #5, the smokey grey shade along my upper lashline, blending up towards crease. Last, I applied the lavender shade from the duo overtop to brighten the grey, blending also into crease. I took this same lavender shade and blended into lower lashline. Preeety!

Originally Posted by allisong Kitty..I see a Bronze Goddess before me..Very pretty summery look
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here's Mine: Tone..You work it!!You just pull it off like noone else can
wink.gif

my boring "dont want to scare the people at work" face: jordana e/s, shade long forgotten- champagne frosty color MAC trax in crease and outer 1/3 this is a lovely neutral combo, btw. clinique naturally glossy mascara, 1 coat jane clear mascara as brow gel mac studio fix foundation jane blushing glow blush mac tinted lip conditioner in coral im glad i kept it really boring, because no one else was wearing makeup.

Latest posts

Back