Faces for 9/22

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying somethings I haven't used in a long time.. JI Amber Amazing base YSL Touche Eclat#1 L'Oreal Charmed Peach blush WTF? Indian Summer troika(God I miss WTF) Pale frosted blush on lid Light Silvered taupe to highlight brow Dirty penny shade in crease & lower 2/3rds of bottom lashes L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Midnight Bronze WTF?Rusty Roses-warm med.brown with rose undertones.. **For those that are wondering WTF?is not What the F*@k but Who's the Fairest and etailer that closed about 1yr ago

I did a simple face today... Skin: Smashbox Wet/Dry Foundation in Smashing White Oak Touche Eclat under eyes Eyes: Laura Mercier Antique Gold on lid and crease Paula Dorf Petal on browbone Laura Mercier liner in something or other bronze...lol! Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara in Brownish Black Cheeks Becca Bronzer in Flamenco NARS Lovejoy blush Lips YSL Balm #1 - something beigey and shimmery ...

...and for those readers that are new to online beauty brands, WTF? means Who's The Fairest?.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Trying somethings I haven't used in a long time..

JI Amber Amazing base

YSL Touche Eclat#1

L'Oreal Charmed Peach blush

WTF? Indian Summer troika(God I miss WTF)

Pale frosted blush on lid

Light Silvered taupe to highlight brow

Dirty penny shade in crease & lower 2/3rds of bottom lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Midnight Bronze

WTF?Rusty Roses-warm med.brown with rose undertones..

**For those that are wondering WTF?is not What the F*@k but Who's the Fairest and etailer that closed about 1yr ago

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish ...and for those readers that are new to online beauty brands, WTF? means Who's The Fairest?.
wink.gif

Kitty..Were you a WTF? fan??

I hadn't ever used their products, unfortunately. About four years ago I did an order through them for a secret santa wish, but it was Christmas and I didn't have a lot of money to spend on myself then.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Kitty..Were you a WTF? fan??

Latest posts

Back