Faces for 9/9

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies..We have over 1,000 member on this board so I wanna see some more face today!!
wink.gif
Here's me:

JI Amber amazing base

YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes

LM Shimmer pressed bronzer

UD Sin as a wash

UD Roach in the crease

MAC Bountiful Brown to line eyes

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC fetish l/s

Come on Girls! Lancôme Flextencils mascara in black Diorskin compact foundation in 200 YSL Rouge Personel lipstick 8

Nothing more than mascara, concealer and lipbalm. I'm doing so much housework today that I don't care to look purty...

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Nothing more than mascara, concealer and lipbalm. I'm doing so much housework today that I don't care to look purty...

LOL @ Kitty. I missed you!!Face:

Post sickness-

Almay Amazing Long Lasting foundation to cover huge dark circles

a bit of YSL to brighten the area

Revlon Skinlights highlighter on cheecks

Wet n Wild blush stick, creamy dreamy

Wash of Lancome eyeshadow in cocoa color

Almay super white eyeshadow on eyelids to keep them from falling to knees

Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara to revive inverted, floppy lashes (jk)

Naturistics cookies gloss (damn that tastes great!)

COME ON WOMEN, HELP US OUT AND POST ALL OVER THE BOARDS!

00Mut3.jpg

I'm just waiting for somebody to get his butt over to my house; which he probably won't just because he knows it p's me off but no matter how mad I am at him all he has to do is smile and I completely forget about whatever it was that made me mad in the first place. *rolls eyes* men...... aaanyway...... ~Physician's Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow & Light ~Hard Candy Hint Tint in Crystal ~Maybelline Cool Effects Liquid Blush in Pretty Cool Pink ~NYC Loose Powder ~Clean&Clear Shine Control Powder ~Maybelline Eyeshadow duo in Fall Into Green - dark shade on lid, light shade on brow bone and blended with dark shade in crease ~Mary-Kate & Ashley Sequin Dust in Honey on inner corner and over lid ~Maybelline WonderCurl Mascara in Very Black ~Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds lipstick in Hip Brocade ~Mary-Kate & Ashley Juicy Shine Lipgloss in Berry Punch

Latest posts

Back