FALSE Eyelashes... brands and website please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ardell Fashion Lashes #107

Has anyone tried these? Are those unnatural long or more natural looking? I loved the curliness. I have only seen them on a pic, so I don't know how they look like in real.

I buy ardell once in awhile if im in a hurry & need lashes fast but I mostly use Christina Lashes for only $1.50 I go to a clothing store nearby & buy like 20 at a time they work amazing & they have different styles for me to choose from which is great cuz Im the biggest lash addict ever!!!!!! I used to get red cherry alot too when they used to sell them at a dollar stor by my house THE BEST THING EVER but they closed down now i only get red cherry if i stop by the mall!!!

White? Really? That's terrible.

Thanks for letting us know, Rissa! I prefer clear lashlines.

red cherry & NYC!!!! i also like ardell but they are a little bit pricey when you buy them 10 at a time.

Well my first brand of eyelashes were NYC and those sucked. My second pair were Andrea and I really like those. But I'm not very good at removing the glue and I ruined them!!
frown.gif

So now I would like to get some more but this time I might try Ardell since everyone here seems to love them so much. I bought mine here Online Shoppe for Discount Ardell false eyelashes, fashion lashes, duralash eyelashes, Invisibands lashes! they have Andrea and Ardell plus others and they are reasonably priced!

Makeup forever has nice eyelashes, and a pretty good variety.

this might be a dumb question,

does sephora sell ardell lashes?

smile.gif

i've bought a diy permanent eyelash extension off of ebay. it was too hard to figure out though so i ended up wasting that money
frown.gif

OMG have you guys tried Model 21 eyelashes? I posted it before, I can't say enough great things about these fake eyelashes. Their 6.95 for a box of 10 pairs of fake eyelashes. I don't feel guilty abut using them everyday & throwing them away after a couple of use. You must try them! Link is model21eyelashes.com

ELF for $1. The lashline doesnt show when i wear it anyways with eyeliner. I seldom wear fakes anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.

Back