favorite bar soaps?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what are some of your favorite bar soaps? right now im into lush and primal elements, especially PE bubble bath soap. perliers soaps are one of my staples. ive been interested in trying out some castille soaps, and traditional european soaps.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse what are some of your favorite bar soaps? right now im into lush and primal elements, especially PE bubble bath soap. perliers soaps are one of my staples. ive been interested in trying out some castille soaps, and traditional european soaps. Yodelingfish & Soap Corner are fabulous. They are etailers (obviously) and make the most fantastic soaps for under $4.

I'm glad you started this thread! I love soap more than shower gel. Somehow I feel cleaner when I use soap.
tongue.gif
My all-time favorite bath soaps are from Laura Mercier, specifically the Au Lait scent from the Gourmande Collection. They're made with vegetable and olive oils and leave my skin very soft.

I'll have to try Lush soaps. They sound yummy!

glossaddict - i love yodelingfish! ill have to check whether theyre taking orders again. i love their carrot face bar. its really mild and non stripping. another one of my faves is the wash day linens bar. thats not usually my type of scent, but i think if been converted. i get a sample of rum soap with my order, and i didnt care for it much. kittyskyfish - darn you! now i want to try out those LM soaps. lmk if you need any help if you get some lush soaps. ive tried out almost every single soap except for the very newest ones.

T'anks!
biggrin.gif
When my selection of Laura runs out, I'll let you know!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse glossaddict - i love yodelingfish! ill have to check whether theyre taking orders again. i love their carrot face bar. its really mild and non stripping. another one of my faves is the wash day linens bar. thats not usually my type of scent, but i think if been converted. i get a sample of rum soap with my order, and i didnt care for it much.
kittyskyfish - darn you! now i want to try out those LM soaps. lmk if you need any help if you get some lush soaps. ive tried out almost every single soap except for the very newest ones.

My husband's been using a new Irish Spring bar - "Icy Blast." He doesn't wear cologne, but this stuff smells fantastic on him!!!
icon_redface.gif
Just had to rave about it!

I'm obsessed with Lush soap at the moment and can't bear to think of using anything else on my skin! I'm a complete Lushette i have to say and at the moment i'm going through quite a lot of Extra Virgin Olive soap because it is so refreshing.

Latest posts

Back