Favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love Garden Mint, which they don't make anymore
icon_cry.gif

Coconut Lime Verbena! It reminds me of Hawaii, I want to go back there sooooo badly every time I smell it!

Christmas- Vanilla Bean Noel!!!! I bought like 3 bottles last christmas so it would last me for a while!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Moonlit713 My favorite is Cotton Blossom, it was Night Blooming Jasmine until they discontinued it Welcome to MUT
smile.gif

I only tried the raspberry one, it was a gift from my friend Jen and I LOVE it!

I just wish that they will ship international in future
frown.gif

Sun-Ripened Raspberry (mine; forever and always)

Mango Mandarin (husband's)

Cucumber Melon (husband's)

Blue Lavender Palmarosa (both; discontined)

Vanilla Bean Noel, my HG Lotion, I wear it every single day and then spray Pink Sugar. I buy 10 bottles at a time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anybody else in love with the new Breathe line? I like all of the scents, especially Romance.

i love white tea and ginger (for everyday purposes)

sweet pea as lotion.

I also like juniper breeze. :icon_love

The only one I've liked was one of their pioneer scents from a decade ago: Flowering Herbs. Remember when it was sold at Express? That was before there were Bath and Body Works stores...back when dinosaurs roamed the earth (j/k!).

I love the Tutti Dolci Line. We don't have BBW in Canada so I mostly swap for them or buy them on Ebay. I'm loving the Apple Torta Souffle at the moment :icon_love

Originally Posted by krazysexxykool Vanilla Bean Noel, my HG Lotion, I wear it every single day and then spray Pink Sugar. I buy 10 bottles at a time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I basically do the same thing but with Duwop Buttercream Frosting. I then spray my Pink Sugar or Body Shop's Vanilla spray! Its heavenly!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I smell like a cookie!

I love country apple. years ago i tried the rasberry body oil but they don't make the body oil any more that was very good.

Latest posts

Back