Favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love sheer fressia! yesterday i bought the mango mandarin and i really love it! i Love citrus smells! They discontinued alot of my favs though only at the june sale, or not at all.
frown.gif
I love how they hav the Tutti Dolci line now!! they dontsell my fav one their anymore so i go to victorias secret to get it. I smellt a line that smelt soo good!!!! They had a Pink Grapefruit one i loved it but i spent all my money already so ill go backoneof these days.

I just got Sugared Shortbread lotion in a swap and all I have to say is WOW! Does it ever smell yummy! I think this scent was out for a limited time a yr or maybe more? ago. It is so nice layered with a vanilla scent-- extremely foody :icon_love

+ Cotton Blossom

+ Fresh Vanilla (smells VERY similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar though...I really can't tell the difference at all)

+ Sweet Pea

I don't have a favorite from their staple collection but I really liked the gingerbread holiday scent from a few years ago. I guess nobody else liked it though. It did not make the cut for this year or last year's holiday season
icon_cry.gif
I wish I had bought more during that year end sale.

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 Hmmm, gotta checkout the black raspberry vanilla, sounds interesting:icon_love I asked Santa to bring me some for Christmas. It smells sooo good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1) Warm Vanilla Sugar

2) Brown Sugar & Fig (this is new, I think and smells sexy/musky)

3) Breathe - Romance - Amber Myhrr

yum yum yum

I haven't try many stuff from BBW yet, but I love the raspberry scent :icon_love

i just got a sample of philosphy gingerbread man (i think thats what its called) and omg i love it, the scent lasted a long time i def have to pick this up!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like the Warm Vanilla Sugar - and the Lavendar Vanilla in the Aromatherapy Sleep line
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I like Warm Vanilla Sugar too but my skin is allergic to B&B Works
frown.gif

ok so i just notice this thread is for bath and body works, i thought ( because i only read half the title) that it said whats your fav bath and body wash, so dont mind me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
cause i put some other brand lol

OMG! This store makes me poor!! No joke.

I can't pick favorite but I must say I'm saving every last dime for the White Cherry Blossom release! I bought 3 bottles of the 2 oz. size that is for sale right now. I can't wait for all the products to be released. It smells exactly like a perfume by Coty called Ghost Myst that I used to use a long long time ago and I was crushed when it was discontinued. Now B & B Works has white cherry blossom that smells just like it!!! YAY!!! So happy!!!!

~as body scent~

*WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOM!!

*brown sugar & fig

*peony

*fresh vanilla

*gardenia lily (discontinued) or gardenia

*cherry blossom

*sheer freesia

~as antibacterial/hand/bathroom scent~

*mango mandarin

*juniper breeze

*cotton blossom

From the Breathe line, Calm is my favorite though I also use Romance quite often. I really hope they don't discontinue this soon! I like Comfort as well but my friend uses it all the time so just reminds me of her rather than a scent I'd want.

CAN'T WAIT FOR WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOM!!!

Originally Posted by Amethyst 1) Warm Vanilla Sugar2) Brown Sugar & Fig (this is new, I think and smells sexy/musky)

3) Breathe - Romance - Amber Myhrr

yum yum yum

VANILLA BEAN NOEL IS THE YUMMIEST - (did I mention that already somewhere?)
icon_lol.gif

Moonlight Path

Cucumber Melon

Very Merry Cranberry

Vanilla Bean Noel

The Vanilla Bean Noel reminds me of Pink Sugar by Aqualina. :icon_love

Latest posts

Back